minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 18:34:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 28358.9

Subject: Idea Re: To all the negative remarks about southern charms...

Date: Thu 05/04/07 11:49:18 GMT

Name: genchang uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think perhaps using the term "large women" would not be too derogatory, and be a suitable advisory for those who wish to avoid such image links.    I most assuredly do NOT open 99.9% of SC links, because if they arent "large", then they're usually considerably LESS than attractive.   (Lexi is one of the rarities at SC that I've seen...so I'll usually open her links.)

I mean, usually most folks here are courteous enough to post if a link contains "male" wetlook.  So why not post an advisory for a link for those images containing "large" women?   (By "large", I think we can obviously assume that it is the picture of one who is the shape of an old style alarm clock, as opposed to an hour glass--the preferred image.)

"Large" women are mostly very nice people, and frankly, the sane ones also realize that they're not gonna make the cover of the magazines another poster listed above.   But for those who don't get the picture, I wretch everytime I see a "large" woman wearing things that a "large" woman should not wear: leather miniskirts, short shorts, half shirts, "baby doll" shirts, etc.   I mean, accidentally looking at a pair of legs (or even whole bodies) that look like they were slopped together with an ice cream scoop is revolting and repulsive to myself, and to MANY people.  (And to see them WET!?)  

But for those who are suckered into seeing such images, well... "If thine eye offend thee...click the back button or close the link."

In reply to Message (28358) Angry To all the negative remarks about southern charms...

By WetClothingFan - us Wed 04/04/07 23:34:03 GMT

Who cares how they look? I know the Charms girls don't, otherwise they won't be showing themselves.

So stop the pissing and moaning that "Oh man, WHALE WATCH" and whatnot.

Think of it this way:

at least ONE of your friend's mother is overweight. Do you go up to THEM and tell them they're a WHALE?

'Nuff said

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]