minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 21:45:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 28358.3.1

Subject: Read This Re: To all the negative remarks about southern charms...

Date: Sat 07/04/07 10:44:40 GMT

Name: nobody-you-know uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I usually don't say a word here, and I see all of the complaining about the clothes worn, the woman being fat, the woman being ugly, how horrible the pics were, but this takes teh cake, not only are you bit#hing about the women, but that YOU are put out double because you have dial up.  I have a solution for you....GET A BROADBAND CONNECTION, and Stop your crying about having a dial up connection.  I cannot believe that someway, somehow you can't get a broadband connection.  Obviously, you like having dial up, and you like to complain about it.  I live WAY, WAY, WAY out in the boondocks, and I have broadband, with today's cellular capabilities....no reason not to have it.  It's faster, and cheaper than dial up.  Everyone else complaining about the BBW's on SC are just stating they don't like em....if ya don't like em then don't look.  Besides, I'm sure each and everyone one of you is a living breathing example of perfect physical fitness, with 2-4 % body fat.  SO SORRY you have to wait for pics to load on your dial up....GET OVER IT!  Bunch a cry babies!!!  Easiest solution....if ya don't like it, dont' look.  
In reply to Message (28358.3) Hello Re: To all the negative remarks about southern charms...

By Anonymous - uu Thu 05/04/07 05:09:18 GMT

WetClothingFan

Think of it this way:  these are not photos the mainstream population is interested in.  But for me there is another issue: I am on very slow dial-up.  While I apprecaite everyone who post on this forum, any little bits of info they can provide to help me determine if I want to click on a link is very much appreciated.  I hate waiting sevreal minutes for a site to finally load and then discover it's not of interest to me.  While there are a number of beautiful women on SC sites, grossly overweight women are common and just not of interest to most of us.  Simply indicating BBW by the link would be so nice.  Steve normally mentions what they are wearing and will sometimes indicate a BBW.  That helps a great deal and saves a great deal of wasted download time.  Those that like that sort of photo can enjoy what they like and the vast majority of us can just pass it by.  Thanks for your effort and I hope you take no offense to what I have said.

In reply to Message (28358) Angry To all the negative remarks about southern charms...

By WetClothingFan - us Wed 04/04/07 23:34:03 GMT

Who cares how they look? I know the Charms girls don't, otherwise they won't be showing themselves.

So stop the pissing and moaning that "Oh man, WHALE WATCH" and whatnot.

Think of it this way:

at least ONE of your friend's mother is overweight. Do you go up to THEM and tell them they're a WHALE?

'Nuff said

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]