Wetlook-Online

Message # 28288.3.1

Subject: Mixed Re: Thinking of building a pool

Date: Sun 01/04/07 04:27:05 GMT

Name: Russ uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You can if you aren't into heels :).  Tennis shoes are perfectly safe in an above ground pool!
In reply to Message (28288.3) Hello Re: Thinking of building a pool

By David - spawn75@bellsouth.net us Sun 01/04/07 01:04:38 GMT

Also, one of the bad things about having an above ground pool is you can't really wear shoes in it. Kinda odd what happens when spike heels hit a rubber liner.... Bouncing
In reply to Message (28288) Hello Thinking of building a pool

By Wetfan - wetfan@earthlink.net uu Sat 31/03/07 18:31:18 GMT

As WK indicated in an earlier posting, an in-ground pool does require some work, but not nearly the amount you might think.  We had an inground pool installed when we lived in Western Maryland ($25,000) and except for cleaning it out ofter the winter, it was quite easy to maintain throughout the summer.  I did a LOT of wetlook photography in that pool and seldom had any problems with fibers, lint, etc. in the filter.  After an extended shooting session (e.g., three different changes of outfits) I simple 'shocked it' with chlorine that evening and it was perfectly clear and sparkling the next day.  

We had above ground pool for several years prior to 'biting the bullet' and putting in a nice kidney-shaped inground pool.  The above-ground ones required a LOT of care and the water was seldom as clear as in the inground pool.  It was also more difficult to properly photography the girls getting into and out of the pool, not to mention being pretty much unable to do ANY underwater shots.  The girls LOVED the inground one!  The bottom line is that if you're going to do wetlook pix regularly, an inground pool is definitely the way to go.

(The original) Wetfan

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.055 seconds to generate ]