minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 16:32:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 28267.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook DVD now available !!!

Date: Sat 31/03/07 17:37:50 GMT

Name: Downloaddreams.com uu

Email: info@downloaddreams.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Oh I have to add something more.

Mak wrote in that other post about the mixture of the into-the-water DVDs: "How many do you think will buy a CD with a 50/50% mix of clasical music and rock?"

This was a very nice argument from you! But reality is different in my opinion:

Just think about you like to release a music CD with 60 minutes playtime and you ONLY have 30 minutes of clasical and 30 minutes of rock music ??? So you have now the chance to:

1.) Forget about to produce that CD---then you'll lost all your production costs :-(

2.) Make two CDs.... both are to short for the market.... you have twice more work/production costs, and not many people will buy a CD with only 50% playtime for the same price as a CD with both music styles will cost :-(

3.) Sell a mixture version "Best of clasic and rock".... sure some people won't like that. But others don't care and hear only that music which they enjoy.... most people are more open to hear more different music styles! So maybe clasic and rock are very far from each other, but a wetlook in skirt or a wetlook in a jeans is still WETLOOK !!!

Also I have to say that your ideas in that post about the different categories was basicly very nice. But in reality also not really possible to realize, because everybody has got a different Wetlook fetish. Others will ask then for a Wetlook DVD only with boots--- other only with sport shoes ---- next like only to see blond girls in wetlook ---- next once prefer the videos DVDs sort by bra-size or clothes colors :-) .... so you see that a mixture is often the best solution.

Best wishes,

Swen

In reply to Message (28267.1.1) Hello Re: Wetlook DVD now available !!!

By Downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com uu Sat 31/03/07 17:16:33 GMT

MaK,

I understand your point very good and I also did read your other post about this topic. So you're right about the customers view of the story.

But you have to see also the "producers view". On a website you have always to try to satisfy every different taste.... so you have to release videos in skirts AND Jeans. But now you have this videos ready and also like to release this clips on a DVD, because not all people have the chance to download the clips cause of their slow internet connection or other reasons.... so I think it'll be "unfair" to let these people wait months longer until we have a DVD only with Jeans outfits ready for example!

I also have to add that a producer really need to sell EVERY video they filmed -- also when you release a DVD! Without that fact you can't play in the complete costs of a website and have to close the website, soon. And that's not what I like to do ;-) !!! Therefore a DVD is a mixture of all clips and it's possible that there in maybe one part on the DVD that isn't 100% your personal taste.... but there are still much other parts of that DVD you'll enjoy very much!!!

Furthermore I have to say that you still have the chance to buy a downloadvideo (DSL required). There you can chose exactly that clips you prefer --- not many websites offer this feature. Also I have to say that a DVD is still not more expensive than the download videos (also when you pay for a video which isn't 100% your taste) and you have also a better quality when you compare this to download videos. The downloadvideos from us are 1US$/minute.... on the DVD you pay about 0.60US$/minute. So I think a DVD is still a nice alternative to our download videos.

OK, MaK. I really hope that my answer could explain you the situation nearky EVERY Wetlook-Producer has and you can understand their/my decision to put a mixture on a DVD much better now.

Best wishes,

Swen

In reply to Message (28267.1) Thumbs Up Re: Wetlook DVD now available !!!

By MaK - dk Sat 31/03/07 08:39:14 GMT

Very nice except for the "usual" mix between skirts and dresses and jeans - see http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?28000.8
In reply to Message (28267) DVD/CD Wetlook DVD now available !!!

By Downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com uu Fri 30/03/07 22:14:59 GMT

Downloaddreams.com offers now also Wetlook DVD’s!!!

Because of so many requests from customers, we are offering also DVD’s now!

Our first Wetlook DVD 001 is a collection of our first 4 downloadvideos – in first class high quality!!!

For more information please click here:

http://www.downloaddreams.com/product_info.php?products_id=653&products_model=wet-dvd-001&cPath=53&language=en

or visit our homepages at http://www.downloaddreams.com

Enjoy !!!

Best wishes,

Swen

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]