MyWetloook

Message # 28251.4.1

Subject: Hello Re: Enjoying Wetlook with your partner

Date: Sat 31/03/07 08:52:43 GMT

Name: Magician gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Going wet into the bed sounds like one hell of a drying job 'after'.

On the occassions when my wife and I do get wet, we 'do it' in the shower cubicle. We have a 1 and half size cubicle , therefore there is enough room if you're careful, but it has to be done standing up! We have no problems because she usually wears lycra mini dresses in the shower which allow easy access, if you know what I mean. Anything else is just too messy around the house and would take ages to sort out. In a hotel then we can be a little more carefree, but still respect the room and keep to the bathroom, which is generally tiled, or sometimes take it into the bedroom and just do it standing up in there or maybe laying on towels after the dripping has stopped.

Magician

In reply to Message (28251.4) Hello Re: Enjoying Wetlook with your partner

By LegalBeagle - dwc1956@hotmail.com us Fri 30/03/07 21:14:05 GMT

When we are in the stand up shower, I cover the floor of the shower with towels so she can lay down.  We have a removable shower head that can be used as a hand held.  We just do it as normal laying on a soft wet layer of thick towels.  I clean up by throwing everything in the washer on the spin cycle and drying it and then we are ready to go at it again.
In reply to Message (28251) Hello Enjoying Wetlook with your partner

By Showerluvva - gb Fri 30/03/07 04:30:54 GMT

I consider myself really lucky because I have a partner who enthusiatically gets wet with me wearing tight jeans and revealing tops. She even asks me to do it with her. She knows that I love it and she obviously enjoys the experience.  Most of our experiences are in the shower particularly at hotels with wet rooms and its a wonderful prelude to making love. The crunch is where do you make love? Its ok for a guy standing up in a shower cubicle but not so satisfying for your wife or partner as most shower rooms and bathrooms are too small. If we want our partners to get wet with us its essential that they get something out of it! What do you guys do? Do you go straight to the bedroom dripping wet?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]