Wetlook-Online

Message # 2825.2

Subject: Hello Re: Wet Uniforms Pics/Videos

Date: Fri 21/03/03 09:28:16 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Fyi, the leading experts in the subject matter you refer to (i.e. uk style uniforms) are David and Roger of Artscene and Aquantics videos.

Roger and David feature girls in wet uk style uniforms in many of their videos from the early 1990s. It is almost a trademark that just as Hitchcock appeared in all his films, that almosty every David & Roger production has wet nurses running thru it in at least one scene on each tape....see their catalog here....

http://www.artaqua.co.uk/wetvids.html

FYI....if you are interested in making your own private video featuring uniforms, or want to organize your own uniformed girls pool party...then all the uniforms can be ordered from David's catalog...cos he runs his own uniforms catalog company too.

http://www.artaqua.co.uk/regulation/main.htm

Sadly, David and Roger are in semi retirement these days...and have not made any videos in the last 3 years....but they are still making their uniforms and older videos available.

Probably the best person to organize a "Uniform Girls Pool Party" these days would be Leonmoomin...cos if anybody can get 30 to 40 girls to come to a pool party dressed as nurses, flight attendants and schoolgirls...he can.

I would be willing to help too....by offering some cash prizes to the best wet uniform in each category..

MK

In reply to Message (2825) Band Wet Uniforms Pics/Videos

By Tony B - gb Fri 21/03/03 07:44:08 GMT

Are there any decent pics/videos of women in wet uniforms?? WPCs, flight attendants,Navy Wrens,even the old traffic warden uniform was kinda sexy etc etc if not could a wetlook producer please look into doing some !!!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]