WetlookPro

Message # 2823

Subject: Confused Decisions Decisions

Date: Fri 21/03/03 05:31:47 GMT

Name: soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
What to do, there are 2 pool parties tomorrow night and there will be people swimming in clothes at both.  One is about 1 1/2 hours south, the other about 2 1/2 hours north.  I will probably go south to the one in Rottweil.  This party has sort of become the kickoff of the wetlook season in Germany, just about everyone who is anybody in the German wetlook community is there.  A nice indoor pool and lots of ladies swimming in clothes.  The music is loud enough to make your ears bleed, but hey everything has a price right?  On 5 April another tough choice, two more indoor pool parties, one up by the Rhein river, the other near Nurnberg.  What to do, what to do.  Ladies and gentlemen, start your showers, the season has begun.

Slightly off topic, these parties will be welcome relief, I have been extremely busy, working at the European HQ for the army of a large unamed country that is currently involved in a totally uncalled for war and if I didn't have to support my family I would quit in protest.  Ah, ideals vs reality.  Right on Ray and Julie!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]