Wetlook-Online

Message # 28203.9.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: ...And Now That I'm Thinking About Lot Lizards

Date: Thu 29/03/07 05:15:07 GMT

Name: anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I work in a truckstop.  I sometimes have to kick lot lizards off our property.  
In reply to Message (28203.9.2.1) Smokin ...And Now That I'm Thinking About Lot Lizards

By Barry - barryseaweed@yahoo.com us Thu 29/03/07 00:35:34 GMT

I'm going to turn off the computer and do something useful.  I'm going to drive around and look for a hooker (or two) that's wearing what I like, and then if she accepts my offer, It'll be time to find a hotel with a hottub. Smokin
In reply to Message (28203.9.2) Hello Re: I agree,most of the chicks from the USA are useless............(rant)

By Barry - barryseaweed@yahoo.com us Wed 28/03/07 21:25:39 GMT

If I were a trucker,  I'd just pay a lot lizard to get wet.

Some of them aren't the greatest looking women in the world, but I'm not that picky.

In reply to Message (28203.9) Hello I agree,most of the chicks from the USA are useless............(rant)

By NaturalBornChaos - us Wed 28/03/07 16:34:52 GMT

Then they get fat old and ugly when they finally realise that fucking drugdeallers,bullies,assholes,and guys with money who treat them like shit isn't the way to go.

As of now,wetlook is,while important (and IMO,my version of wetlook,slowly getting hair wet is the EASIEST to overcome than clothing in the water,as I can be satisfied with a girl in a swimsuit or nekkid as long as the hair gets wet in my unusual way),is second to me finding a girl who doesn't resemble bovine

My problem is that I drive an 18 wheeler over the road(which is why I dissapear for long periods of time,just found my laptop again so I'll give y'all some more wet hair shoots soon),and if you see how our culture in the USA depitcs a trucker(ie,think big ole redneck,big gut,overalls,terbaccer spewing ,un educated,smelly),I'm fucked whe it comes to meeting girls(becasue it seems only big fat old chicks date truckers,and I'm totally not into that).the gap of what I'm into and what realisticly I can get is too wide(and its not like I'm ugly,seriously,I'll show my myspace page if I have to,I do not look like a trucker,I'm muscular and thin)

It also doesn't help that th egirls these days hate long haired rockers (also what I am)again,unless they are obbese and old

Girls in this country have their priorities so screwed up,I've played in bands in Europe,a girl there does not care if you can get them coke,if you look like someone in the latest boy band,impress their friends,are a bling bling milk chicken,ect.

I myself do not see me ever hooking up with a girl who's 1st language is English sadly enough

In reply to Message (28203) Question How To Find A Wetlook Wife?

By Barry - barryseaweed@yahoo.com us Tue 27/03/07 22:48:38 GMT

I'm thoroughly sick of being single.  It sucks.  I don't understand people who think it's great.

So, I will try to remedy the problem in the shortest period of time.  I will find a foreign bride on a foreign bride website.

Here's what I want, a wife who will go swimming or go in the hottub fully clothed with socks.  It's that simple.

I've been browsing foreign dating websites and there are several countries to chose from.  Which country would give the best results to get a woman who would go swimming or go in the hottub fully clothed with socks?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]