minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:19:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 28203.3

Subject: Talking Re: How To Find A Wetlook Wife?

Date: Wed 28/03/07 01:45:16 GMT

Name: Andrew ca

Email: andprinter@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Barry,

Since my fetish is close to yours I'll quickly tell you my story.  Whereas you like socks, I like sneakers but without socks.  They both go on your feet, so they're not that far off.  Anyways, I met my wife at school, she was actually one of my students (University that is) but we met at a social event and became friends, then started dating.  I knew that she wore sneakers and socks, so I was heading in the right direction, only had to modify a few things.  When I started telling her about my fetish, she seemed pretty cool with it and I worked my way up slowly.  I eventually got to the point where I could video tape her getting her shoes wet (with a little bribe) and she even teases me sometimes with puddles and garden hoses.  From my experience, it's hard to find a girl to get sneakers wet, socks should be much easier, they get washed all the time!   Just wash them while she's wearing them!

The point is to find a girl you like and who likes you back.  Once you're both in love, she'll happily do it for you.  If she doesn't then find someone who will.  The trick is to tell her early in the relationship and if she won't do it, then move on.

Otherwise, look for a nice Eastern European girl.  I definitely recommend Hungarians and girls from that area, but then again, I'm kinda biased that way.

later,

Andrew

In reply to Message (28203) Question How To Find A Wetlook Wife?

By Barry - barryseaweed@yahoo.com us Tue 27/03/07 22:48:38 GMT

I'm thoroughly sick of being single.  It sucks.  I don't understand people who think it's great.

So, I will try to remedy the problem in the shortest period of time.  I will find a foreign bride on a foreign bride website.

Here's what I want, a wife who will go swimming or go in the hottub fully clothed with socks.  It's that simple.

I've been browsing foreign dating websites and there are several countries to chose from.  Which country would give the best results to get a woman who would go swimming or go in the hottub fully clothed with socks?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]