minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:26:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 28203.12

Subject: Idea Re: How To Find A Wetlook Wife?

Date: Wed 28/03/07 23:59:45 GMT

Name: MG ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It goes on and on,never ending. Funny how you can't seem to get it through your heads that women may be looking for men who are into wetlook too. It is such a harmless little bit of fun,foreplay or whatever.You would think that it was the hardest thing known to man to find a woman into wetlook when you read these posts.What is the problem here.Well...Leon don't seem to have any trouble nor do any of the producers who look for models for wetlook shoots.Many times it is an aquaintance or the girl next door.Over and over these men have told you that most of the girls like it.You have it all built up into this great big conquest.Can you find a woman into drylook? Can you find a woman period? I got an idea....Be yourself, Don't be so backward shy,nerdish all of the above.And when you do have a relationship with someone you care about and cares about you, bring up the wetlook topic.Tell her you like it.But wait a few hours until you get to know one another a little bit.LOL She might surprise you.I can't believe you can be so shy about this. Because IT AIN"T NO BIG DEAL!
In reply to Message (28203) Question How To Find A Wetlook Wife?

By Barry - barryseaweed@yahoo.com us Tue 27/03/07 22:48:38 GMT

I'm thoroughly sick of being single.  It sucks.  I don't understand people who think it's great.

So, I will try to remedy the problem in the shortest period of time.  I will find a foreign bride on a foreign bride website.

Here's what I want, a wife who will go swimming or go in the hottub fully clothed with socks.  It's that simple.

I've been browsing foreign dating websites and there are several countries to chose from.  Which country would give the best results to get a woman who would go swimming or go in the hottub fully clothed with socks?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]