Wetlook-Online

Message # 28201.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Site closing announcement

Date: Tue 27/03/07 23:26:56 GMT

Name: Absolutely Soaked us

Email: webmaster@absolutelysoaked.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks, Frankie.  Sentiment like yours is precisely why this has been such a positive experience!  I'm tickled that a hobby of mine has brought enjoyment to others.  You may miss my work, but I'll miss this type of support!  :-)    

By the way, I loved your pictures!  I guess it's no surprise that our taste in wetlook is so similar.  lol!

In reply to Message (28201.1) Thumbs Up Re: Site closing announcement

By wetwhiteandblue - us Tue 27/03/07 22:46:08 GMT

You most certainly will have shoes that will be hard to fill!  As a wet jeans fan, Absolutely Soaked has got to be my favorite pay site.  Your photos are high quality and your models gorgeous.  I am very happy to have been a subscriber to it.  You will sorely be missed.

As for the thumbs up, that is for you decision to settle down and open up a whole new chapter in your life.  You have a very lucky lady to have someone like you willing to set aside a hobby that most people can only dream about.  I wish you the best in your new endevores and I wish you a very happy and fruitful marriage.

Frankie (wetlook photographer of the '70's)

In reply to Message (28201) Info Site closing announcement

By Absolutely Soaked - webmaster@absolutelysoaked.com us Tue 27/03/07 22:11:58 GMT

Hi there everyone.  I'm dropping by today to announce that absolutelysoaked.com will be closing as of May 1st.  This Sunday will be the last day to purchase a full month's membership to the site.  But, that does not mean that Sunday is your last chance.  After Sunday, I will be changing the membership options so you can join for two weeks at a time at a reduced rate.  On April 15, no new memberships will be allowed, but the members' area will remain available until all remaining memberships expire.  

It has been an enormously fun ride.  I got to get beautiful models soaking wet, so of course some of it was fun!  Unfortunately, it's also very time consuming.  I've taken on some wonderful new challenges at work, with the very real prospect of taking on more in the near future, as well as having made the choice to settle down with an amazing woman & most likely, start a family in the coming years.  These commitments will greatly interfere with my ability to produce and post updates.  As some of you have probably already noticed, instead of one set every week, it's dwindled to 2 sets every other week, so while the same amount of material goes up, the site has already been impacted.  

I thank you all for your support, especially Steve (Wet in Red), wherever you may be, for his technical tips to help me get started in the first place.  My experience has been an overwhelmingly positive one.  I strongly encourage anyone out there with an urge to see more wetlook, done just the way you like, to pick up a camera, a copy of Creating Web Pages for Dummies & get to work.  Once the site is gone, I'll certainly "pay it forward" and stick around the forum to offer guidance, tips, or suggestions to anyone who thinks they might want to start shooting.  Quite honestly, my only regret is that I didn't start sooner.  

I won't go into the details, but there will definitely be some surprises over the next few weeks, so stay tuned to the forum for the final month of updates.  See ya' later!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]