minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:43:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 2815.2.2

Subject: Hello Billy-Bob, do you have an E-Mail address?

Date: Sat 22/03/03 10:11:05 GMT

Name: Douglas Wayne Peschka us

Email: peschka_doug@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I realize that some people who visit this forum might have

access to an online computer,

but may OR MAY NOT

have an E-Mail address of their own.

IF you DO have an E-Mail address,

would you mind including it in your posting here, please?

I'm sure some individuals would be willing to continue

this discussion with you outside of this forum.

I can give you links to a couple of MSN groups

where there is a LOT of discussion happening on this topic, and others.

Thank you.

In reply to Message (2815.2) Angry Re: Wet Free Spirit

By Billy-Bob Junebug Johnson, Jr. - us Thu 20/03/03 18:55:32 GMT

Screw you.  You goddam liberals make my ass fuckin' sick. This is a hard-ass world and these are hard-ass times.  Drastic times require drastic measures and this ain't fuckin' high school.  You ain't in Kansas anymore, Dorothy.

I support the President of the United States in his determination that the road of terrorism goes through Baghdad. It wasn't your country that was attacked on Sept. 11'th '01, and if it was maybe you'd feel differently.  That won't happen though because it's the U.S. that's targeted, not Canada.  Maybe that's because Canada, best I can recall, is not really that much of a presence in keeping stability in the world nor a contributor of billions of bucks in aid to whoever needs it.  "U.N.?"  Who they gonna call? Who's going to supply the majority of "peacekeepers" to wherever they're needed?  For what most of world contributes is only a drop in the bucket to what the U. S. supplies in manpower, equipment, and dollars every time a conflict arises somewhere on this Earth.

I'll bet my next week's wages that the people who died on those planes, and in the Trade Centers, and in the Pentagon, would say if given a chance, to bust Hussein's ass if it was even thought he supported terrorism or if his removal would prevent something like this, or even worse, from happening to other people and their families in the future. And I belive it'll be worse next time. I believe it'll be Saddam Hussein who supplies some group with chemical or biological weapons to use against innocent civilians in the United States. And if you don't think he has these things, or the connections with the groups to deliver them, I've got some lovely oceanfront property in Idaho I'd love to sell you.  So when some innocent Canadian blood is shed over something the victims have no control over, come back and talk to me with your opinions.  Otherwise.....  

And "Thankyou Tony Blair.  God Bless You".

In reply to Message (2815) Confused Wet Free Spirit

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 20/03/03 13:55:55 GMT

I just noticed that Ray & Julie have closed Wet Free Spirit. The home page now contains some remarks on the war with Iraq. I, for one, look forward to the return of Wet Free Spirit.

The balance of this post may be going off-topic for the forum, but I do have an opinion.

It is obvious that the American action in Iraq is controversial and the legitimacy of the action is questionable. I don't question the underlying motives... Saddam is not acting in the interests Iraq, his only interest seems to be himself. I have no doubt that an innocent population is being brutalized at his whim. His posession of weapons of mass destruction make him a threat to peace and stability in the middle east, but it isn't a direct threat to the US. When America fought the Gulf War, they had a legitimate reason to be there - to come to the aid of an invaded nation (Kuwait). At this time, the only nation which has been invaded is Iraq. America's foreign policy is now on a slippery slope. If a sovereign nation can be subject to a regime change through the use of military force - as the American-led "coalition" is now doing, what next? Until he actually commits another act of aggression against another sovereign nation, isn't Saddam's actions within his own country an internal affair? Dictators ruling through fear have been overthrown by revolution before. Surely the Iraqi people would eventually say "enough is enough" and turn on him without any intervention from the outside.

It is indeed a scary image to see the leader of a country brandishing a rifle and shooting it in the air... hardly a demonstration of civilized behaviour. But an American-led invasion to depose such a person? Something is seriously wrong here.

Now that it's started, I hope the Americans are able to see it through and finish what they've started. I hope it all ends quickly with minimal casuality (on all sides). However, I really believe they shouldn't have crossed that line in the first place.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]