Wetlook-Online

Message # 281.2

Subject: Hello Re: FAQ Nigel -

Date: Sat 28/09/02 04:17:12 GMT

Name: spridell us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I dont use ZoneAlarm but I do use IE6 and Norton.  I too could not post until a few days ago when Nigel provided the block referers message upon error.  I left my IE6 with the default setting on privacy control, medium I believe.  But I adjusted my firewall under the advanced options/browsing privacy to permit referrer for the minx forum.  This allows me to post without having to disable the firewall.  I know you don't have Norton, but it may give you an idea what to look for, or help somebody with Norton who may be experiencing this problem.

In reply to Message (281) Help Me FAQ Nigel - "Block referers" message

By SoakHerHose - us Sat 28/09/02 02:47:57 GMT

Hello Nigel,

I am unable to post unless I completely turn off ZoneAlarm. A message comes up saying that posting is not allowed unless referers are unblocked. I looked through all the ZoneAlarm and IE6 menus and could not find anything about referers.

Could you school us non-web-scripting-gurus what referers are, and possibly point us in the right direction on how to configure popular security packages like ZoneAlarm, Norton Firewall and IE6 to allow us to post on the forum without closing the firewall?

Thanks and thanks for your continuing work on this great new forum!! Great

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]