Wetlook-Online

Message # 28097

Subject: Info WetInRed site future

Date: Wed 21/03/07 01:46:15 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

After Steve died, WetGod (of REG Productions) travelled to Arizona to collect all his files and CDs relating to the sites he worked on. He returned with Steve's external hard disc containing something like a year's supply of clips for the WetInRed site (something like 500, but every one still needs to be individually reviewed as not all are suitable or worthwhile).

The hosting is paid for also for another year.

But after that year, what next? JH in France has sent me three more clips, two of which I posted earlier in the month. But so far, those three clips were the only new clips since Steve's death, and without any major contributors, we're simply going to run out of clips in a year. I'm not a video person at all (especially not with a PII PC) nor do I watch much TV. WetGod is a video person but is just too busy to work on Steve's site (not that I really have much time for it either).

So is it right to accept more lifetime memberships? It seems not. It seems like the site is pretty much at its end.

WeinerKing suggested monthly memberships up until we run out of clips. We had a new lifetime member join the other day, but he was the first in a while now, so have we run out of people who want to join at all? Are people simply reluctant to pay a whole $100 up front in one go? Would monthly access be better?

I don't imagine the site will ever close for good; it just won't grow.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]