minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:40:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 28085

Subject: Hello HSN wetlook fantasy (see post 28064)

Date: Tue 20/03/07 02:14:26 GMT

Name: aquaboots uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Okay, now that I've told you about HSN's new pool set, here's what I would like to see happen:

Suzanne Somers makes one of her regular appearances. She's wearing a nice dress and the kind of gorgeous knee boots she wears 99.9% of the time. Lynn Murphy hosts the segment (she frequently hosts Suzanne's shows), wearing a short jacket, blouse, gaucho pants and boots. The segment takes place by the pool.

During the show, Suzanne comments how inviting the pool looks. Finally, near the end, she says to Lynn, "You know, this pool is just too good to waste. I've got to go for a swim," and climbs off her stool. "Right now?" asks Lynn. "Oh, yeah! C'mon, join me!" urges Suzanne. After some resistance (futile, because the whole studio crew is calling out, "Do it!"), Lynn finally gives in, laughing the whole time. The camera pulls back as the two women step to the edge of the pool. They hold hands, and Suzanne says, "Ready? 1...2...3...WHOOO!" SPLOOSH! After they surface they start laughing and splashing each other, even laying back in the water and kicking their boots. After a minute, they climb out and start laughing hysterically as they check out themselves and each other. Suzanne's dress clings to her, water pours out of Lynn's jacket, and their wet leather boots glisten. They hug and Lynn struggles to sign off, still laughing uncontrollably. She just gets the last word out then shrieks as Suzanne grabs her arm and plunges them both into the pool again.

So, what are your shopping channel wetlook scenarios?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]