Wetlook-Online

Message # 28064.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Wetlook potential on HSN

Date: Mon 19/03/07 02:39:54 GMT

Name: swimjim us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

i would be happy to any female hostess from HSN to jump in,fall in,or thrown in the pool.

I love the open toe heels they wear.They all have very pretty feet!!

guess  i'll keep an eye out and hope!!

In reply to Message (28064) Hello Wetlook potential on HSN

By aquaboots - uu Mon 19/03/07 02:06:20 GMT

It looks like Home Shopping Network (HSN) has a new outdoor set complete with a large inground pool. There was already one tease this evening. Chris Scanlon (wearing a denim jacket and black slacks) was crouching down to point out some piece of merchandise, just a couple of feet from the pool's ege, with her back to it. Her guest said, "Don't fall in the pool!" Chris said that people were saying last night, "How long will it take for Chris to fall in the pool?" I kept watching in hopes either she would be impish and jump in, or that one of the crew would throw her in (didn't happen :( ). But it looks like they'll be placing displays just a few feet from the pool and pulling back to show the water. It's almost as if they're saying, "Keep watching. It could happen at any moment."

Which raises a question I've been wanting to post for a few weeks now: Which shopping channel hostesses (from HSN, QVC, ShopNBC, or others) would you like to see get wet and wearing what?

For me...

HSN: Chris would be nice, but especially Lynn Murphy and Callie Northagen, wearing boots as they frequently do in the fall & winter. Chris also wears boots often.

QVC: Jane Rudolph Treacy and Lisa Robertson; again two boot queens in their (and my) favorite footwear.

The potential's been there for years, what with them selling shower heads, hot tubs, garden hoses, water toys, etc.

That leads me to a couple of "if only"s I've seen:

A few years ago, Jane Treacy was demonstrating a shower curtain by stepping into the bathtub it was hanging in. She was wearing a gray blazer and skirt, pink turtleneck and black leather boots. Obviously, the tub had no water in it, nor any hookups. But, "if only..."

Last summer on HSN Shannon Smith was hawking an inflatable backyard waterslide. A young boy was enthusiastically demonstrating it, repeatedly climbing up and sliding down, causing Shannon to remark, "You're making me want to try it!" To which I thought, "So, do it!" She was wearing a black blouse and slacks. "If only..."

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]