Wetlook-Online

Message # 280.1.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Re: Re: Bah

Date: Sat 28/09/02 06:19:30 GMT

Name: wetinred us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Happy And 2 anybody else who didn't get  email me and I'll send it 2 u   wir Peace Man
In reply to Message (280.1.1.1) Info Re: Bah

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Sat 28/09/02 06:03:42 GMT

Wamboy, email me and i'll send it 2 u  S
In reply to Message (280.1.1) Depressed Bah

By w@mboy - uu Sat 28/09/02 05:33:05 GMT

MK, yours was the first message posted after I went to bed on Friday, so I didn't see it then and by the time I saw it on Saturday afternoon it was already offline, incredible timing from me huh?

So is anyone going to repost this clip online as this sounds like the kinda clip I'd really like...

w@mboy

In reply to Message (280.1) Hello Re: MK - New clip offline already?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 28/09/02 05:07:53 GMT

It's off for good, as all the other offline clips are. I deleted them now.

As my samples page says, I only upload the clips for a few days (or 250 downloads....whichever comes sooner).

The clips were up for 2 days and 250 downloads and thats about right for this forum. This is a high traffic forum where no thread lasts for more than 48hrs, so anything somebody says is "old news" and drops off the forum in 2 days anyway.

As I have stated many times before (but nobody seems to be taking me up on my offers)...I am willing to donate my stuff for free and host it myself for about 2 days or 200 free downloads. After that, I delete the file to free up my server space and to conserve bandwidth.

Over 250 people already downloaded those latest 2 video clips, and many of them saved them to disk....so my work is now done. I must move on to other things (like editing other scenes) and I give my permission for those folks who saved those clips to disk (and many did) to post those clips on their own website and or to email them to those who missed them. The guy Siren in Belgium with the fast server was going to save all these and re-host them. I gave my permission for him to host my clips on his server...so it is up to you folks to email those clips to him if you want to see them online again, cos I deleted the files (I only keep my masters on video & dvd, not as media player files).

As I said to Siren and several others who have fast servers and available bandwidth....grab what you can and I will let you use it as my free gift...with only 1 condition...i.e. whomever streams my clips must stream them for free, as I do, they cannot place them inside a paysite members area.

This will be my procedure in future...i.e. when I post clips...they will be online for 24 to 48hrs, then deleted, so it's up to you folks to grab them and save them....the first 150 to 200 downloads are on me, after that, somebody else has got to get organized and save them and stream them on their own server.

....a 2 day, 200 person limit is more than enough...cos after 2 days nobody is talking about them anyway, and people move on to other subjects...so do I.

Old chinese saying..."the early bird catches the worm"...and  from the first 200 people who access the file, at least 20% of them will save it to disk...so it's up to them to re-circulate my stuff to others via email or host it on their own site (free sites only...not a pay site).

MK

In reply to Message (280) Hello MK - New clip offline already?

By w@mboy - uu Sat 28/09/02 01:54:30 GMT

Hiya MK,

Is that new clip of the girls in the bath with dresses offline for good or are you just spreading out bandwidth usage?

w@mboy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]