minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 10:41:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 2799.2.1

Subject: Info Where to make mud shots by Las Vegas?

Date: Thu 20/03/03 08:53:07 GMT

Name: Chester us

Email: chester@sgroi.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Actually while mud shots in Las Vegas may be few and far between due to the hard soil composition of that area I can tell you from first hand personal experience that it is quite possible with little effort and GREAT results!  Wait for the weather to warm up and visit the shores of Lake Mead.  I did some personal mudding and wet clothes stuff over there with a friend and the mud was of the type that made for really good mudlook but came off one's clothes really easily just by wading out further into the water.

The tricky part was in actually finding the muddy part because much of Lake Mead's shoreline is just dry rocks and dirt so you have to search it out.  All I can recall about the area was that it was kinda by the fish hatchery.  Much of the mud is submerged just off the shore and you will know you are in it because it kind of sucks at your feet.  A perfect place for a mud bath, mud fight, mud burial, etc...

When we were there mudding it up, the area was mostly deserted (in late August I think) and the few people about on jet skis and the like didn't bother us at all (altthough a couple did kidna stare).  Hope this helps.  Sorry I don't remember more about the exact location.  Just make sure you don't get too close too the lake's shore (due to the water level really being down) or you might need to get towed out. Its also bumpy so drive carefully. Also wear protective shoes due to the nature of the lake's bottom.  Also a great place for wetlook as well (really nice background there).  Sorry, I don't have any wet lady wetlook pics handy or else I'd share them with you.  Sorry.  Best of luck!

In reply to Message (2799.2) Bouncing Re: Random Question to Wetlook U

By Wetlook U - webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com us Thu 20/03/03 04:14:41 GMT

Congrads!!!  You WIN!! Hince, One reason Mud shots are far a few between!
In reply to Message (2799) Bouncing Random Question to Wetlook U

By -Manta- - nataku2015@hotmail.com us Wed 19/03/03 19:46:06 GMT

Website: http://members.aol.com/wetnikedude/private/emmagingercarwasha83.jpg

Just out of curiosity, are you from Las Vegas? The background behind these girls (while i'm the only one paying attention to it) is too damn familiar =)  -- ?

http://members.aol.com/wetnikedude/private/emmagingercarwasha83.jpg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]