minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 13:41:45 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 27784.1.1.2

Subject: Unfazed Re: Wet Wonder Woman!!!

Date: Sun 04/03/07 18:03:53 GMT

Name: Carmen Dreams us

Email: carmendreams01@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.southern-charms3.com/carmendreams/main.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you very much for your constructive criticism.  I hope I'm not the first one to tell you, however, that the world will not always be constructed to your liking.  I read the rules of posting to this forum before my first submission and according to those rules, both of my posts were within the spirit of the forum.  I can't guarantee that everyone will like everything that I post.  I'm just an amateur model with a stupid little web page, but enough people like it that its fun.  Part of what's fun for me is to do wet pictures.  I can guarantee that people will like every single outfit I choose.  If you don't like what I submit to the forum, there are plenty of other posts to which you could skip.  Why not leave the forum admistration to the administers and save the lecture for someone in the real world. Unfazed
In reply to Message (27784.1.1) Info Re: Wet Wonder Woman!!!

By MG - ca Sat 03/03/07 00:08:35 GMT

If you want to be noticed on this forum then you may try a casual outfit for starters. Fully clothed and tight. Either skirt with nylons or pantyhose or a nice jeans outfit that feels good to you.Be sure and wear your underwear too. After all it is clothed wetlook.If you are not into wetlook and are merely trying to score points then you are not doing very well in this forum.Trying to be extra Kool and be wonder woman in a swim suit  is not appropriate. So go put on a pair of jeans or a skirt outfit with a nice long sleeved top and matching jacket. Keep your tits in with a bra or at least a sweater or camisole.Nipples are nice but not necessary. It is about wetlook fully clothed.You are a nice looking woman, so get the feel for where you are posting!
In reply to Message (27784.1) Lookout Re: Wet Wonder Woman!!!

By H.Rollins - vi Fri 02/03/07 22:49:47 GMT

OMG
In reply to Message (27784) Hello Wet Wonder Woman!!!

By Carmen Dreams - carmendreams01@yahoo.com us Fri 02/03/07 20:31:51 GMT

Website: http://www.southern-charms3.com/carmendreams/main.htm

Pics of me in my Wonder Woman suit in the hot tub.

http://www.southern-charms3.com/carmendreams/fotos023.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.051 seconds to generate ]