Wetlook-Online

Message # 27777.1.1.1.1

Subject: Wow Re: WetInRed March freebies

Date: Sat 03/03/07 11:15:06 GMT

Name: I wish I was like you,easily amused tk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Wow, even I remember your Homepage. It must have been one of the first wetlook-pages I ever saw!
In reply to Message (27777.1.1.1) Hello Re: WetInRed March freebies

By Wetdreams - learjet66@hotmail.com au Sat 03/03/07 05:20:11 GMT

Yes that's me. That was 7 years ago. How time flies Lol.
In reply to Message (27777.1.1) Hello Re: WetInRed March freebies

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Fri 02/03/07 20:46:46 GMT

Are you Wetdreams as in the old Wet Dreams video site? That site goes back a bit now -- I used to watch clips from that site before all it and the other free clips site (the big one) closed and disappeared, probably due to bandwidth costs.

Those were the good old days :) (Except that's where I came in!)

I have no idea on that clip, though. No idea at all.

In reply to Message (27777.1) Hello Re: WetInRed March freebies

By Wetdreams - learjet66@hotmail.com au Fri 02/03/07 15:40:55 GMT

Interesting, the candid clip of the 2 girls in the surf looks like one I took about 20 years ago. May have originally come from my ex site or Wamtec who I sent the video to. I'll be blowed if I can find the original tape now.

The video was taken with a 400mm telephoto with an adaptor to a 1/2 inch vidicon video camera. I would have been a couple of hundred metres away. Unfortunately that part of the beach has been closed off now and filled with high rise buildings.

I guess this is vintage wetlook now, before internet and before I ever knew there were other people like me in the world!

In reply to Message (27777) Film/AVI WetInRed March freebies

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Fri 02/03/07 07:58:39 GMT

OK, eight clips are up for everyone: http://www.wetinred.com/clips.php?cat=6

This time, the freebie-making process seems to have worked (after a bit of tweaking!).

"Maybe the one with the women in leather pants on the reality show that I dont remember the title (sounds like wild west?!?!?)... It could be really fun!"

Well, there are three such clips, and none appear to have leather pants? You may be mistaking wet denim for leather? Still, I've posted you the first one of the three -- see how you like it. I did a search for "leather" on the site and all I came up with was two clips involving leather jackets (hopefully not the sort that kill your potato crop). If there are any clips of leather pants on the site, it is not noted in their description!

"the clip JHinterville.avi seem too be a good clip."

Right, but that clip does not exist. There's eight of them :) I posted the pool party one as that looked to be the most interesting of the lot.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.486 seconds to generate ]