Wetlook-Online

Message # 27772.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Bo Derek's fully clothed pool interview - Free Video

Date: Fri 02/03/07 19:14:15 GMT

Name: MK uu

Email: wamtec@adelphia.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well....this is not the first time she did this...this was actually the 2nd time she pulled the same stunt. Cos 8 years earlier in 1986 she did an interview for the UK BBC tv series "Pebble Mill at One"....and they sent one of their BBC hostesses to California to interview at her ranch...and not only did she insist on doing the interview fully clothed in her pool again, she also coaxed the BBC interviewer girl to go into the pool fully clothed too. Francis from Australia can give you a more detailed description of that interview. Sadly, we have not been able to track down a copy of that BBC interview, but at least 3 different people saw it and reported the same story to me. It is probably unlikely we will ever find a copy of that show, cos the show ended over a decade ago, and they also tore down the Pebble Mill studios in Birmingham too.

Bo Derek is a rather confused person at times....i.e in her Entertainment Tonight interview....she was basically ranting against Sharon Stone for her scene in Basic Instinct...and how she felt that doing sexy exploitive scenes like that were not something she would do. And I am thinking....Bo...your entire career has been based upon you exploiting your body.....you are not "Helen Mirren" you know (who not only has a body....but has been a member of the Royal Shakespeare company for 40 years)....you are basically no different to Paris Hilton or Anna Nicole Smith....i.e. somebody who just made a career about of being famous.....but not somebody who has any other perceived talents...ha ha.  

>Is she trying to use her fame to subtly set a positive example for wetlook to other women?

Yeah right...about as much a Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton have done for the underwear industry.

MK

In reply to Message (27772.2.1) Question Re: Bo Derek's fully clothed pool interview - Free Video

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Fri 02/03/07 15:40:40 GMT

You know, there is just something very strange about that clip.

Of all the times to get in the pool in your clothes, an interview for TV is just NOT one of them. What is she doing? Is she trying to use her fame to subtly set a positive example for wetlook to other women? The TV company seems to treat it as if it's perfectly normal ...

Very odd.

In reply to Message (27772.2) Hello Re: Bo Derek's fully clothed pool interview - Free Video

By Soakingwet - no Fri 02/03/07 10:59:35 GMT

Bo is wery nice, and she like to get soaked and show her nice wet hair!
In reply to Message (27772) Film/AVI Bo Derek's fully clothed pool interview - Free Video

By MK - wamtec@adelphia.net uu Fri 02/03/07 00:01:15 GMT

Website: http://www.thewambank.com/videos.php?id=4508&list=0

Lots of folks keep asking me to resurrect the old  Bo Derek Entertainment Tonight clip from 1994 that I posted in Real Player format in the 1990's. I retrieved the old tape from the Wamtec video vaults and re-made  the clip in a nicer quality. I have uploaded it to our Wambank site as a Free Video....you can retrieve it here...

http://www.thewambank.com/videos.php?id=4508&list=0

enjoy

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]