MyWetloook

Message # 27720.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Bo Derek Wet, she is nice

Date: Tue 27/02/07 21:01:40 GMT

Name: MK uu

Email: wamtec@adelphia.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just a couple of embellishments.

1) Blake Edwards wet wife goes by the name of "Julie Andrews" these days .ha ha. As far as I know...Blake Edwards was never a wetlook fan....but he was DEFINITELY a pie slapstick fan....cos he directed the classic GREAT RACE pie fight...and there are several behind the scenes photos of him personally planting pies into Natalie Woods face. Apparently she was being a bit of a diva on the set...and Blake Edwards took great delight in nailing her with several pies personally.

2) Bo Derek's husband was John Derek...a well known swashbuckling and cowboy film actor in the 1940's and 50's....and later became a "Svengali" like producer who controlled his wives tighter than Howard K Stern controlled Anna Nicole Smith. John Derek married 3 of the greatest wetlook actresses, Ursula Andress and then Linda Evans and Bo Derek was his 4th wife I believe...and yes....he was well known to have a proclivity for wetting down his actresses.

3) Only one of the famous Bo Derek wetlook interviews is lost...and that is the BBC tv Pebble Mill at One show she did in the pool in 1986...we are still hunting for that footage. But I do have the other wetlook pool interview she did in 1994 on the Entertainment Tonight tv show...where she is in jeans and a blouse and riding her horse...and then she jumps into the pool fully clothed to be interviewed...I have that one on tape. I made a video clip of that scene years ago and uploaded it as a free clip in real player format....but that was in the dial up days when you had to keep your clips very small and low res. I willl dust off that old VHS tape some time and create a new full screen size version of that clip...when I get some free time.

MK

In reply to Message (27720.1.1.1) Hello Re: Bo Derek Wet, she is nice

By wetshirt - uu Tue 27/02/07 19:37:26 GMT

A video of that interview has been a topic on here a few times!

Sadly, no-one can find it.

In reply to Message (27720.1.1) Hello Re: Bo Derek Wet, she is nice

By Anonymous - de Tue 27/02/07 16:05:24 GMT

so, where's the footage of the interview??  :-)

c u

tom

In reply to Message (27720.1) Hello Re: Bo Derek Wet, she is nice

By wetshirt - uu Tue 27/02/07 15:17:54 GMT

Bo used to spend most of her life in wet clothes, it seemed to me! Her husband, Blake Edwards (I think he was called) liked her wet, Bo herself liked being all wet and was that way in a lot of her films and even got interviewed in a pool with her clothes on with an equally soaked female interviewer!

A lovely beautiful and sexy lady, wearing her clothes the way she liked - WET!!

More girls should do the same.

In reply to Message (27720) Thumbs Up Bo Derek Wet, she is nice [nt]

By Jonas - uu Tue 27/02/07 10:50:44 GMT

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]