Wetlook-Online

Message # 27642.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up denise

Date: Sat 24/02/07 12:47:07 GMT

Name: wet gooner us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
i like the set of denise,that's my favorite one.those pic's of her last wk are new to me,i've seen 2 other ones before of denise,but not those ones last wk
In reply to Message (27642.1.1) Hello Re: This week's video update on Aquadisiac

By Aquadisiac - david@artaqua.co.uk gb Sat 24/02/07 10:50:58 GMT

Hello Wetlook Fans, I do not usually reply to posts by people who criticise my work. They have a right to their opinion and I respect that. But if they make ill advised statements due to their lack of knowledge, then I feel compelled to put them right.

Yes, the update of Louise on Aquadisiac was taken about 8 years ago, I don’t suppose it would even cross your mind that this was requested by a fan. I have never once announced or pretended that what we post is necessarily new. Looking at what is online now. 40% has been filmed in the last 2 years. The clips of Tammy were shot only last September 2006. I only met her a few months before that when she posted on the Forums that she wanted to do wetlook modelling. The same with Francesca Lee. Nichola, Demi and Clair Louise were also shot within the last year or so.

As for the photos, the ones we are posting on the Forum at present are vidcaps and not intended as high rez images, just to show exactly what is in the video clip. We take separate still shots for the picture sets.

As far as wetlook goes in general, it is timeless. Any wetlook fan who disputes this comment is not a true wetlook fan. One of my favourite scenes of all time is rain scene from Movie Crazy, shot 30 years before I was born. With hundreds of new sign-ups on our site and the comments we receive, I know I have got something right.

At the risk of seeing some old clips, there is a new free sample download on our sample page at: www.aquadisiac.co.uk/samplegallery.html

David Wilkey  (Aquadisiac)

In reply to Message (27642.1) Sad Re: This week's video update on Aquadisiac

By Anonymous - lu Fri 23/02/07 16:42:42 GMT

I just wish you would let people know this stuff was produced years ago.  Especially a couple of months ago, you were trying to make folks believe those were new photos of Tammy was it, when in reality they were done many years ago.  Nothing wrong with the photos other than they are rather poor resolution being scans and all, just a little honesty would be nice.  These photos are older than some of the people that comme to this forum.  
In reply to Message (27642) Hello This week's video update on Aquadisiac

By Aquadisiac - david@artaqua.co.uk gb Fri 23/02/07 15:55:34 GMT

This week, Louise makes a splash in a blouse, skirt and chemise, high heeled shoes and stockings.

Pics below are vidcaps.

http://www.aquadisiac.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]