Wetlook-Online

Message # 27587.4.3

Subject: Hello Re: Question / Poll

Date: Thu 22/02/07 05:19:15 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Ditto on the proportionality. I'm really open-minded about the size of the hips if there's a bust to match... and the waist is smaller. There's a disturbing trend visible in webshots, the middles are getting bigger faster than the hips are...
In reply to Message (27587.4) Hello Re: Question / Poll

By RoscoeBC - us Wed 21/02/07 15:37:16 GMT

Personally, I'm a butt man, legs and nice butts rule, boobs are optional :).  OK, more seriously, I think the whole package has to be consistant.  To be hot, a girl has to be proportionate, hourglass shaped, not bowling pin shaped.  Breast size, in my opinion, has to go along with the look.  Examples:

Eva Longoria of Desperate Housewives: Her image is "sex machine".  Without boobs, she'd be a dissapointment.  Kim Cattrall (Samantha Jones character in Sex and the City) to me is an example of trying to be a glam sex pot without the right equipment. Every time I saw the show, I thought "Why doesn't that woman have some boobs installed if she wants to play a showey sex machine?"

The girl in this picture reminds me of Shelly Long (Cheers) or Julie Hagerty (in the movie Airplane).  Both slim and well proportioned, but not busty. They both came off as sweet and vulnerable, I wanted them both bad, even though they weren't busty.  But for me, you've got to be slim, with innocence, to pull it off.  Wetfan's set, http://www.wetfan.org/misc80/t01/t01.html pulls that off pretty well too.  I like it.

Another interesting girl was Emily W. who did a few shoots for Morgan Miles site.  I thought she was really hot, like a smoldering girl next door.  One of my all time favorite pics is one of her standing in the shower in a half soaked business suit with the jacket hanging open (the set was called "Business Class"), her blouse going transparent, and obviously no bra under it, staring into the camera with a "come here, you know you want it" look.  She was probably an A cup, and still hot.  She had her own site for a while, I don't know what happened to her, I'd like to see more.

But then again there was Markie Post on Night Court.  Tall, thin, sweet and vulnerable with big boobs.  It set up an interesting tension, a sweet innocent thing with a body that said "take me now".  Can't knock that either.    

In reply to Message (27587) Question Question / Poll

By Wet Guy - us Wed 21/02/07 11:58:49 GMT

Just curious ... what do you think of smaller chicks like Heide?  She is a 32A ... I find her very, very sexy.  Just wondering if I'm in the minority with my attraction to less well-endowed girls.  check her out if you haven't already:

http://www.southern-charms3.com/heide/fotos068.htm

I'm interested in hearing your reactions.

Wet Guy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]