minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 18:28:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 2758.1

Subject: Hello Re: OFF TOPIC: Where's the UW Forum at?

Date: Mon 17/03/03 03:15:16 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI, there is no such thing as a forum for underwater clothing discussions. The largest uw forum is

http://www.aquafan.com/discuss/

..and that is dedicated to all subject matters of underwater women....but with no special emphasis on clothing topics tbough.

FYI, I also run a forum for all the underwater video producers like myself, where we discuss such matters as where to find models, what topics to cover on uw video shoots etc, editing tips, what cameras to use etc....but my forum is more oriented to the producers and how to produce uw modelling tapes....but you are welcome to surf my uw forum too.

http://pub5.bravenet.com/forum/70a57c8ead64/show.php?usernum=419545812&id=

Basically, the uw producers act in the same way the wetlook producers do...i.e. they take polls and see what the majority of people want to see done..and when there are sufficient people wanting to see certain kinds of scenes done in certain ways and or with certain clothing...then they base their productions on what the consumers want to see done.

So...feedback from the fans is important. Underwater productions are expensive to produce, even moreso than wetlook videos, so things only get done when the producers see at least 30 to 50 people expressing an interest in one topic or another.

MK

In reply to Message (2758) Question OFF TOPIC: Where's the UW Forum at?

By Chester - chester@sgroi.com us Sun 16/03/03 15:42:25 GMT

In the past while reading this forum I noticed referenced to an Underwater Forum.  Checked the UMD.NET and Google and didn't find a forum devoted to clothed underwater dicussion.  Anyone care to point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

- Chester

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]