Wetlook-Online

Message # 27514.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wake up!

Date: Sat 17/02/07 22:03:58 GMT

Name: MK uu

Email: wamtec@adelphia.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I guess we must be in good company then....cos many of those things the guy said about us...are the same things that many comedians say about Trekkies and Star Wars fans too....and as William Shatner once said to his own fans at a convention..."get a life".

But actually the majority of the people I know (and I have known thousands of them since 1992)...they are regular folks who actually DO have a life....and are in full control of their own pecadillos. They just have different "hobbies" than most people have.

The puzzling or scary thing about that article is, I can see why people pick on Star Wars fans or Trekkies (sorry...they regard that as an insult...it's "Trekkers")...cos there are millions of those fans, and thats a HUGE retail sales industry and convention business generating hundreds of millions of dollars each year....so thats a juicy target for spammers to go after. But why would a spam/junk site waste it's time writing an article about a tiny group of people such as the wetlook fans....if you assembled every wetlook fan in the world they would not even fill a small theater, so why waste your time making a page and pointing links to Wetfans and Styx's sites or any wetlook site, we are pretty much insignificant and there is "no point" in attacking the wetlook fans.

I guess we should be flattered that the mainstream world even knows we exist.....cos I always thought we were nobodies anyway.

I would love to see the person who wrote that article.....go on a tv show and have a debate with Bill Shipton....cos Bill would easily win that debate. Bill has often been on tv and had to deal with sarcastic or obnoxious people such as when he had to face James Whale on his tv show...and Bill has a unique talent for debating with people and carving them up nicely and always coming out looking better than his opponents do.

Hey....the guy forgot to mention the most common "myth" about wetlook fans....i.e. that we all got to be the way we are...cos we were all bed-wetters as a child.

In reply to Message (27514.1.1.1) Warning! Wake up!

By Graham (Styx) - gb Sat 17/02/07 21:04:06 GMT

Wake up - it's a spam/junk site not the real Wikipedia. Bad Eyes
In reply to Message (27514.1.1) Idea Re: Sense of Humour (Humor) Test

By spam patrol - us Sat 17/02/07 19:08:38 GMT

One nice thing about Wikipedia is that once registered, you can go in yourself and re-edit anything that is on there.

Perhaps Wetinwis (or anyone for that matter) may consider doing the wetlook community a service and rewriting the description of wetlook.

Just a thought!

In reply to Message (27514.1) Angry Re: Sense of Humour (Humor) Test

By wetinwisc - cheesehead1965@hotmail.com us Sat 17/02/07 19:00:42 GMT

This article is a bunch of crap.  I think everything the writer said there is based on prejudice.  I enjoy looking at women in wet clothes, and I enjoy getting my clothes wet, and I am not homosexual or bisexual.  I'm also sure that the forum visitors from Germany will disagree with the last statement in that article.
In reply to Message (27514) Read This Sense of Humour (Humor) Test

By vawofh - gb Sat 17/02/07 18:39:01 GMT

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]