WetlookPro

Message # 27495.1.1

Subject: Oooh Re: On MTV

Date: Fri 16/02/07 18:01:42 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree. I seldome watch reality TV. It was just one of those things where you or someone is surfing and here comes a soaking wet woman in a red skirt. Everyone is pushing everyone else into the water. It is gone as fast as it comes and leaves you wondering what you saw. By the way, the blond in the shot was ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR!!!! The skirt came almost to the ground and she was pulling herself out of the pool. Think she had on a T-shirt.
In reply to Message (27495.1) Hello Re: On MTV

By Andrew - pf Fri 16/02/07 15:20:17 GMT

Hogan Knows Best an MTV reality family reality show. Generally pretty wetlook free, might have one good episode. Never watched it though, these productions tend to bore me and when you add the fanatastic translations on MTV PL they are unbearable :D

Andrew.

In reply to Message (27495) Hello On MTV

By soggybottom - us Fri 16/02/07 10:51:16 GMT

My son was surfing the TV channels yesterday and happened on a segment on MTV, VHI or NIK. It involved Hulk Hogan and his family. I just caught the end of a pool party of sorts where a woman was in the pool in a long red skirt and shirt. I think there were others in the pool in clothes also. I hit the TV in my bedroom but just too late to see anything.

Anyone have any idea what this was?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]