WetlookPro

Message # 27487.1

Subject: Happy Re: Wisconsin Wetlook event in 2 weeks

Date: Fri 16/02/07 06:51:26 GMT

Name: West us

Email: chevpont@ez-net.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
MK I'm from Wisconsin an I would like to know where this is being held If you would Please let me know an I will help out with any thing I can do to help out.WEST
In reply to Message (27487) Hello Wisconsin Wetlook event in 2 weeks

By MK - wamtec@adelphia.net uu Fri 16/02/07 05:04:32 GMT

For those of you within driving distance of West/Central Wisconsin, there will be a wetlook Hooters Girls event in 2 weeks. This is a charity event where the girls take a dip into the cold lake for charity in their full Hooters uniforms. The radio station sponsoring the event sets up a portable hot tub by the lake for the spectators to get lots of shots of the Hooters girls in their uniforms in the hot tub. Last year the radio station publish some photos on their website that were pretty good.

Anyway, this is a public event and cameras are allowed, so if you are interested in attending and would like a free camcorder, email me and I will send you the funds to buy a dv camcorder and give you the directions. The event takes place on March 3rd...so mark your calendars and email me if you want a free camcorder.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]