minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 12:17:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 27450.1.1.1

Subject: Hello You are right of course, I'm sorry...

Date: Wed 14/02/07 06:37:56 GMT

Name: Andrew pf

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

for that post. I'm just to much of a veteran on the net. I mean I just can;t get used to these new days of the ever present adds. I still think it should be like in the mid 90s, everything for free and no spam/scams etc. Oh well, must get used to it.

Andrew.

In reply to Message (27450.1.1) Note I don't know that you can win ...

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Wed 14/02/07 05:35:44 GMT

I mean, think about it ... we're all expecting to freeload off some site on the Net and have them take on the full burden of all our downloading, paying them nothing for the service. I won't use any such site to host content: I either can, or cannot, and therefore will, or will not use my own domain.

Part of your problem is using IE, and that is your own damn fault: how long does it have to take before you all learn to stop using it? Far too long, by the sounds of it. Stop using IE, and you'll stop being victimised by exploits.

You can kill the annoying Flash movies by simply using AdBlock in Firefox and blocking all *.swf URLs at that domain. Instant cure, and the site appears to still work without them. Not that I object to them on principle, but Flash 9 on a PII 333 PC is very slow and that many movies grind Firefox to a halt. Even "legitimate" uses of Flash affect my PC significantly, e.g. someone's spinny rotatey logo on their blog, that I had left open in a tab. Something like 45% CPU utilisation for that alone. I don't blame MegaUpload, but I still kill all their Flash animation ;)

But finding one single agreeable solution is hard. This is why peer to peer was invented, particularly BitTorrent -- you all share your own bandwidth without relying on anyone else to foot the bill for it. In my case, I now *CAN* use RapidShare, because my ISP appears to have finally done away with their Web proxy giving me a direct connection to the Net. But RapidShare still has problems for others. My guess is that RapidShare are not evil -- invectives involving Saxon sexual references are probably ignoring the fact that RapidShare are probably trying to avoid heavy server load from abuse and robots, and thus end up locking out genuine users. Given the bandwidth that is at stake with such a venture for all the freeloading vultures who descend on it, I cannot blame them, and they don't deserve the abuse they receive here, I imagine.

There are a variety of sites like RapidShare and MegaUpload to choose from, but I forget what they all are. I don't ever bookmark them for future reference, sorry.

If you can find a better solution, please tell us.

In reply to Message (27450.1) Sad Why MegaUpload is crap...

By Andrew - pf Tue 13/02/07 20:10:19 GMT

I don't want to critisize here but MegaUpload is useless in many countries. Respectively in Poland, Spain and French Polynesia in which I have tried lately and mainly didn't manage to download the files.

On Rapidshare you get many ads, a one download restriction (every 1,5 hour) and 90 seconds waiting time while using it free. If using a dinamic IP you can easily cheat the download restriction.

On MegaUpload you get highly enoying flash interface with the same amount of ads. Then you get download restrictions for each country - where I've tried I often get the limit exceeded info. Then they offer you to download a crappy toolbar promissing a download. And it's.... just a scam! After downloading the shit (which changes your registry and slows down IE) you still can get various errors. Due to heavy traffic we are not supporting free downloads at the moment, or the file is temporarly unavailable etc.

So if you want to download, for instance 2 files, each 50 MB from Rapidshare.com or Rapidshare.de, from let's say Poland. You can do it easily. The first one after a minute and a half, the second one after an hour and a half (or instantly by changing your IP). While on Megaupload. Well, last time it took me THREE days of trying untill I got the download not one of their numerous errors - oh and I had to download the crappy toolbar with no uninstall function. Now I'm trying to download the Pilt.ee files since you posted this message... I'll have them by friday if all goes well :-/.

Thanks for the hard work, but please consider a posting place that is more available and does segregate people so much doe to countries as well as doesn't do scams (like the toolbar).

Cheers,

Andrew.

In reply to Message (27450) Links New Uploads

By ytsen - de Tue 13/02/07 18:53:48 GMT

I have uploaded some new files on MEGAUPLOAD.

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=MGWBS6S3          Froggy from Monticonsult completed

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=0PO6CBJ6             Loveparade Zurich from Monticonsult

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=4IEK1Y18              Some old Pilt.ee

have fun

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]