Wetlook-Online

Message # 27424

Subject: Square WetInRed members update html

Date: Mon 12/02/07 17:10:35 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: wetinred@wetinred.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I said I'd be back later with the members update. I am. I just haven't gone to bed yet.

As I explained before, I audited Steve's site and found over 70 clips that were not showing up. 27 were lost during the move to the database-driven site. A couple more were duplicates or rejects. About 12 were for the next members' update, which I posted at the end of January. That leaves about 16 more. I cannot guarantee that they are not repeats, but I've checked and double-checked the original HTML pages and none of them were listed. Maybe they're ex-freebies? Hard to tell.

It's a good mix of wetlook and gunge this time, with an underwater clip too. Hope you enjoy!
  • MKcheerleaders2.mpg - This appears to be a talent show for cheerleaders: they sing karaoke on a diving board and jiggle up and down; if their singing isn't up to scratch, the diving board drops and tips them in the pool below!
  • JW_NHP.avi - The rather amusing full-length version of the first scene from clip [[1176]] where Charlotte gets gunged on Noel's House Party. Even non-gunge fans should enjoy this one.
  • NHPcute.wmv - A medley of two scenes from Noel's House Party
  • sarahlk2.mpeg - A woman is gunged on a TV game show.
  • Jugate Con Todo.mpg - From the Argentinean game show "Jugate Con Todo" ("Come Play With Us"), two couples are made to jump into the studio pool. Underwater scenes.
  • marjorie_all.wmv - From some sort of TV game show; a girl (called Marjorie?) gets water dumped on her every time she says the word "water"
  • porridge_skip.wmv - Kiesha Sheriff takes part in a "false teeth hunt" -- finding a set of dentures in a large tub of thick porridge! A brief glimpse of her being hosed down at the end.
  • WCHT.wmv - Woman on the beach on some TV show covers herself with various food gunge
  • Wudja Cudja III.mpg - From "Wudja? Cudja?", a woman in a park in Britain is tasked with getting members of the public to splat all 12 eggs from an egg carton on her head within three minutes, to win £200.
  • KonnieBP.wmv - Konnie gets gunged in the bath tub on stage on Blue Peter.
  • gadget.mpg - Joely Fisher is gunged with blue toothpaste by a malfunctioning Inspector Gadget in the 1999 film of the same name, starring Matthew Broderick.
  • getsmart1.mpeg - From the TV series "Get Smart", a woman (Barbara Feldon?) is trapped in a telephone booth that is filling up with water.
  • manshow.wmv - From "The Man Show", two black women demonstrate how to escape from quicksand ... or not!
  • person_all.mpg - Two women in black t-shirts (one appears to be Thai, looks like one of Leon's women! ;) are dunked in a trough as part of the Gautschfest ceremony (initiation into the printing business).
  • rasphead.mpeg - An attractive woman dressed as a princess gets a bucket of raspberry sauce tipped over her; no sound, but you can lip-read her recognising the flavour!
  • ttfitforfun2.avi - A blonde woman in a blue dress who cannot sing, ends up in an outdoor pool on a German-language TV show. From Tom the Austrian?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]