Wetlook-Online

Message # 27409

Subject: Question WetInRed site evaluation

Date: Mon 12/02/07 01:14:23 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: wetinred@wetinred.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As most of you now know, I have taken over running WetInRed.com after Steve's death, and WetGod (of REG Productions) will be working on it with me too, handling clips from contributors; we've also offered Tom from Achtung.ws a chance to get involved as superb quality wetlook clips are his speciality, not mine!

You're also undoubtedly aware that a few months back, I rebuilt the entire site in PHP and MySQL, and redesigned the styling, providing some enhanced features and automation (such as search and a dynamic list of recent updates).

I feel that it would be very good time right now, before I get too far into running it, and before Tom decides to get involved (if he chooses to do so) to evaluate the site and get some feedback from everyone as to what they think of the site. If there is anything that we're doing wrong, or anything you think needs improving, better to catch it now. For example:

* What do you think of the new design? Is it readable? Does it work in your browser?

* Are you satisfied with the new features, particularly Search?

* Are you satisfied with how the clips are organised and accessed? Can you always find what you want? In particular, would keywords like "wet hair" help? (If anyone wants to fill in 1500 clips' worth of keywords!)

* Is the balance of wet, messy and underwater appropriate?

Is there anything else you think that Bob, Tom or I should know?

I don't know what sort of a response I'll get, but if it starts to get out of hand and looks set to flood the forum (which is against the rules!), please use the site's contact page at http://www.wetinred.com/contact.php or post your reply at the Styx forum where the forum software isn't susceptible to visual flooding like this forum is!

Thanks for any feedback that you have to offer. Now to post the next update :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]