minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 14:17:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 27364.10.1

Subject: Hello Re: Real wetlook includes shoes!

Date: Sat 10/02/07 06:54:02 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hm ... I don't know about "more liberal attitudes about sex" as I don't even understand sex yet, but, an open mind is great thing and carefreeness is another. Engaging in wetlook voluntarily is always a positive sign :) (Well, not counting wet t-shirt competitions where the only message seems to be, "I am a slut" ;)
In reply to Message (27364.10) Thumbs Up Re: Real wetlook includes shoes!

By wetinwisc - cheesehead1965@hotmail.com us Sat 10/02/07 01:59:30 GMT

I prefer to see wetlook with shoes, but I can understand why some women who enjoy getting wet in their clothes do so barefoot.  It may be uncomfortable for some people to walk around in wet shoes, so this would make wetlook with shoes less pleasurable to the one getting wet.  Also, in pools and in natural bodies of water where there's no sharp rocks on the bottom, shoes are unnecessary.  That's why I prefer to see wetlook in natural bodies of water, such as streams and waterfalls.

As far as shoes getting ruined, most tennis shoes can withstand submersion in water, especially Keds and Chucks.  I prefer to see women getting those type of shoes wet without socks, because like swimming in clothes, wearing shoes without socks is non-conformist.  I have a theory that men are aroused by women who engage in non-conformist activities, such as wetlook, because they feel that these women would have more liberal attitudes about sex.  I also prefer to see women getting wet in sneakers because my preference in wetlook is for casual clothing rather than formal clothing.

In reply to Message (27364) Drink Me Real wetlook includes shoes!

By Aqua55 - 0733314051@euromail.se se Fri 09/02/07 15:17:39 GMT

Everyday I get so disapointed about those "wet girls" whit flip-flops or barefoot. Real wetlook includes real shoes! Dont You agree?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]