Wetlook-Online

Message # 27352.6.2.1.1

Subject: Idea NoScript supports that!

Date: Sat 10/02/07 01:24:15 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

NoScript can be set to allow all sites to execute JavaScript by default.

It gives you diabolical warnings about how the Apocalypse will befall you if you do (I find this odd, given how many people surf safely with Firefox with JavaScript enabled) but, muttering and mumbling, NoScript will obey you :-P This is how I set it up until I just got annoyed with the whole thing. It doesn't do what I want: to enable and disable JavaScript for a page *without* necessitating reloading the page.

In reply to Message (27352.6.2.1) Note No quite what I want

By nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Fri 09/02/07 22:12:18 GMT

Yep, but what I want is the reverse. So many sites reply on JS, that to have it disabled by default, as with "NoScript" makes for a pretty duff online experience. I need a tool where all sites are enabled by default, but then sites I want to disable to be added to a blacklist. Obviously, a tool that handles both would be ideal for everyone.

Unfortunately, if you go round the web with JS off, you run into a lot of sites that do very little, or don't work properly. Any sites using AJAX ( "Web2.0") will of course fail completely!

Even here on the forum, JS is used, and with it disabled, you loose various options.

Nigel

In reply to Message (27352.6.2) Thumbs Up Re: Webshots speedup tip !

By LazyLuke - us Fri 09/02/07 21:16:03 GMT

Brilliant! Webshots is much better without Javascript!

Nigel, you need NoScript (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/722/). It lets you enable/disable scrips on a per-site basis.

In reply to Message (27352.6) ADMIN Webshots speedup tip !

By nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 08/02/07 23:48:42 GMT

With JavaScript (JS) enabled, clicking on a thumbnail in a gallery gives you the 'medium' sized picture, BUT it is actually delivered in Flash format, but obviously not animated. I have Firefox with Flash disabled , it just shows a Play button that you have to click.

Anyhow, if you disable JS (it would be nice to be able to set this on a per site basis !) then the medium sized pic is then a proper image which can be saved as normal, and the page loads much quicker too !

With JS disabled, everything else still works fine on Webshots, to get the full-sized pic, just click the link given. Just remember to re-enable JS when you've done.

Nigel

In reply to Message (27352) Sad webshots has died

By webshots has died !!! - uu Thu 08/02/07 19:09:09 GMT

webshots has died !!!  you can no longer save the pictures that are on it, the video-option does not work properly

text is unreadable, at the right side of the page , every bit of text, buttons image-previews are not visable anymore how come ?

will it ever work again ???

could it all be linked to a possable virus or did the creaters of webshots just screw up?

please let me know  what's going on arround here !

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]