WetlookPro

Message # 2733

Subject: Pictures MTV Singled Out Vidcaps

Date: Fri 14/03/03 13:22:35 GMT

Name: Gimbob us

Email: gimbob@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I saw someone wanting to see MTV Singled Out wet stuff, Well there is an album of what I have at  http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4102064

Don't worry, you don't have to buy anything, sign up or put up with pop-ups. Many of the old vidcappers from Yahoo groups use this. They allow the full size pics. Just make sure you select LARGE in the the view window in the lower right under the pic. To save pics, just right click and save as (I just drag them to the desktop if I like'em).

The other galleries are 'vidcaps' ripped from DVD. Good stuff, remember to view large.

The MTV stuff was done way back when (that's computer talk for about 5-6 years ago), so the caps are small and I had to grab them as the tape played, couldn't easily grab specific frames. Singled Out at the pool had lots of wetlook (more than you would think), but often didn't see them come out. Grabbing frisbrees, "saving" someone's toy from the  bottom of the pool, or soaking your hair so you could splash it on the person asking questions (the girl who got the most water on him "won").

The other MTV stuff (pics #100+) are from Spring Break Competitions. This included a talent competition (like the Gong Show) that if you sucked, you got hosed. Regardless of how good the hot girls were, they would get hosed.  Also, a dating dunking game where a boy and girl would sit on the edge of the pool, they would be asked the most difficult impossible to anwser questions. Failure to answer correctly, you got dunked. Thing was no one was ready to be dunked - mini-dresses, boots, skirts good stuff---except for one small thing. That is when my cable had problems so the caps are pretty grainy.

Hope you enjoy, these are just a beginning. It is real easy to use this Epson site, but I have no idea how long it will last.

Gimbob

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]