WetlookPro

Message # 27329.1.1.2

Subject: Happy Re: Good luck!!

Date: Wed 07/02/07 18:34:34 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Congratulations on finding someone to play with. I can personally attest that us lucky guys with wetlook wives are not imaginary, but I can also give you this word of caution:

Don't let this suddenness of having someone to play with become an all-consuming thing (much easier said than done.) While my wife was initially very into it, she grew weary after two years of me asking for a clothed shower every other day. Some girls would be down, I suppose... just listen to her verbal and non-berbal cues that she may want to ease up for a bit.

And next time, when swimming in this weather, leave your coats on. Much more fun!  :-)

In reply to Message (27329.1.1) Hello Re: Good luck!!

By JameswetJeans - richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk ex Wed 07/02/07 14:43:36 GMT

Thas a good one

It takes a brave decision to swim outdoors this weather

In reply to Message (27329.1) Thumbs Up Good luck!! [nt]

By Bruno - uu Wed 07/02/07 12:42:33 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (27329) Hello swimming in her clothes

By Vincent - wx Wed 07/02/07 11:21:06 GMT

My last partner did not last long because she was not too keen on going for a swim with me. She even suggested that I was a bit pervy- maybe she is right but it definitely does not hurt anyone to choose to swim fully clothed. Anyway I met a new girl and decided to be up front with her from the start. She could not see the problem, she told me that she liked swimming in her clothes. Oh yea I thought so I gave her a little test last week. We were walking by the River trent in Nottingham and it was quite cold. I asked her if she wanted a swim. She said she would if I went in first. We had a few drinks to get a bit brave and then I jumped in by the rowing club. It was not as cold as i thought. She was a good as her word she took her coat off and jumped in jeans, top, jumper, boots and even kept her hat on. There were loads of people and they cheered her on.

I asked her afterwards if she felt stupid or anything and she said she loved it and could not wait for the summer to do it loads of times with me. We walked back and I have to admit we did look a bit strange. She said we could warm up in the shower with our clothes still on.

I just hope I can keep this going because I have read about other men having 'wetlook wives' and I always thought they were products of a fertile imagination. I just hope I cam manage to hold her to some swims in the pool and sea in the Spring.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]