MyWetloook

Message # 27319.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Explanation and update

Date: Wed 07/02/07 05:54:20 GMT

Name: WetCasual no

Email: klesbader@spray.no

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think this is about the time where you first calls another ISP, and then when you get your site transferred and has everything in order, calls Global (or whatever their name was) and says "Fuck you". And of course puts a bit note on your site suggesting all other customers of Global do the same.
In reply to Message (27319.1) Lookout Explanation and update

By Telcontar - contact@liquidladies.org gb Wed 07/02/07 05:12:34 GMT

oh heh. Here is the status on our server:

Current System Status / Issue Log

stcroix is running in good condition.

Gotta love it. HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and MySQL are all reported working, and no scheduled maintenance. I got onto their tech support, and the reason is that the software on the server is being updated. To avoid file corruption, they made the file system read-only. Except that instead of locking the file system, they made it appear nearly full, allowing you to write all over it, and then it zaps any files you created (or bits of files, since FTP uploads abort from a "lack of space"), leaving no trace of whatever was there before. This is why the Members page is gone: it let me upload part of the new version, bailed out ("No space left on device") and then wiped out what was left of it.

The thing that pisses me off is that THEY FAILED TO WARN OR NOTIFY their customers about the problem, either by e-mail or on the server status page. Zeroing any file you try to write to on a server is a pretty drastic action and could cause a lot of damage (and in fact killed the Wetinred.com back-up system). Nice of them to let us all know.

They reckon the site should be up in a few hours. I don't plan on being in bed for a few more, so I hope to have the updates in place in a few hours.

In reply to Message (27319) Thumbs Down announcement from Liquidladies...down members site

By waterloggedproductions/Liquidladies - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Wed 07/02/07 02:52:37 GMT

Well,  we were in the process of doing a double update for you members and our wonderful server Globat.com  has screwed us royally.   there system is down  and  when pages are uploaded, it wipes pages out !!  go figure.

anyway...  If  you are a member and click on the members button to log in,  you will get nothing but a white page...The  pics and clips are all there, just the sign in page was deleted and we can;t get it back up until Globat corrects its problem.

This  should be a few hours or until sometime  Wednesday.  We will keep you informed thru this forum...

sorry for the inconvienience  (WK)   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]