Wetlook-Online

Message # 27265

Subject: Read This update and news from Liquidladies

Date: Sun 04/02/07 03:51:58 GMT

Name: waterloggedproductions/Liquidladies us

Email: weinerking@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Let me say things are coming back to normal at the liquidladies site and we should soon begin to have at least simi double updates coming in the next 10days or so.  This  should please the members  and remember no one has expired yet, but when updates resume you will be credited for the weeks lost on your membership  and for those that may expire at the end of Feb. you might consider our special of the month.   3  month  membership  now  for 5 months  or the grand Pappy of them all...   y yr membership  for the price of 6 months  at $44.95.....Yep  this still continues thru the end of Feb., but on  March 1st,  this  special will be gone  and  never repeated once we are up and running again,  so if you membership  expires in the next month or so, it might be wise to take advantage of this great  special while you  can....

As I  said,  updates  should be coming again in about 10 days  or maybe less....(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]