Wetlook-Online

Message # 27220.1

Subject: Thumbs Down Too bad none of the downloads actually work... [nt]

Date: Fri 02/02/07 06:47:44 GMT

Name: WetCasual no

Email: klesbader@spray.no

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (27220) Smokin WetInRed February freebies html

By Telcontar - wetinred@wetinred.com gb Fri 02/02/07 06:32:59 GMT

Steve used to joke that managing his site was killing him, I wonder if he meant it literally! Poor bloke. I've just written a new site function to make reposting clips as freebies, rapid and painless -- a lot easier now than it would have been for poor Steve! (Having not run the site myself I'd not really come to understand fully what needed to be built) That leaves the only hard part from now on: trying to choose clips for you all. So what do we have this time?

• talent05.mpg -- from a Chilean talent show: girls tossed into a pool
  • Two clips from "Scherzi A Parte" as requested
  • jhvideogag04.avi -- I presume this is the "bride and her flowergirl jumping off a dock into the water" clip that was requested?
  • A clip from Baywatch and one from Coach, for wet hair lovers
  • Two clips of red dresses just for Steve: Lady wearing a Chinese dress in the shower, and Joan Collins being pushed in the pool (this is for WeT HaiR too)
This satisfactory? :) If any are repeats, my apologies: I don't have a complete record here of what was posted as a freebie in the past (only those clips I downloaded and kept), and now that I've just migrated the last lot of freebies -- which were all brand new clips -- into the General section -- I still don't know! D'oh :)

To the request for LTroquier2.avi -- sorry, I think that is a bit large considering it has to go with seven other clips! I am not set up to edit video, so I can't do you a smaller version.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]