MyWetloook

Message # 27206.4

Subject: Hello Re: a pool day

Date: Thu 01/02/07 13:47:58 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

> no more shy.

Heh, by the looks of it, it's OK in Venezuela to swim in clothes in a public pool. It may be permissible in outdoor pools in Britain and the States (but not indoor pools), but it's February and it's ... um ... a little cold in February in the Northern Hemisphere!

I don't know if you're poking both men and women to get wet in a public, but on a site like this, most participants are men and most want to see wet women :) I *have* posted a few photos of myself, but no-one was ever interested. As such, it seems a little illogical to try to persuade a local pool to let me swim clothed, find anyone who's actually willing and able to film it and post the clip, if no-one is actually interested in wet men in the first place.

A few men post here, including video (Sir John from the Netherlands posts videos of himself on YouTube) but I don't think the interest level is very high :) Gay men aside (no idea how many there are here), I suppose the odd few men are a least glad to see what other men are up to so that they themselves don't feel alone in getting wet clothed. I don't know -- maybe there is a calling for videos of men?

I've taken a few videos of me here, but my still image camera creates enormous files that I've never wanted to post. I refuse to install Windows Media Player 9 (or later) so I can't use the software that came with the camera that might reduce the files to a sensible size. (I know ... and I've taken over WetInRed why? :P Heh, I'm leaving Bob to take care of the video side of things). But YouTube should, in theory, transcode anything I post to sensible-size files so it's certainly possible that I could post something.

The thing to bear in mind is that there is a difference between being shy, between fearing that your family might find out and think you're a weirdo (if you search Google for my real name, you get a photo of me in the shower in my clothes, that Joel Veitch put up on Flickr!) and between fearing that future employers might find out and think you're a nutter. Of course, if you keep your real name off your YouTube entries, then in theory you'll never be found but, ugh, people do find things :-P

Maybe Venezuela is not like this, but other countries (including the US and Germany and probably Britain also) have gone raving nutter paranoid, and won't employ you if you're found to be weird according to Google search results. The thing is, everyone is weird, but those who share their experiences with the Internet community get penalised for it. I may already have done myself a bit more damage than I'd want, since I use my real name online quite a bit (hence one of the top Google results for my name, being me in the shower).

That said, I'm not properly in touch with my masculinity, so I look like a man-whore on camera :P I think it's from trying to do all the things that I'd want to see a woman do, but ... I'm not a woman! I don't know whether the gay men would love it, or hate it ... But I think I'll stick to posting here in a technical capacity, helping people with browser problems and clip problems etc. Maybe one day I'll find a girl who I can get with in person, which is what I really want.

In reply to Message (27206) Hello a pool day

By Alejandra - ve Thu 01/02/07 09:30:11 GMT

Enjoy my video in the pool, come people let s go to swim wiht clothes no more shy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGeSISSpScA

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]