MyWetloook

Message # 27200

Subject: Note To all who've contacted the WetInRed site lately... html

Date: Wed 31/01/07 23:25:50 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: wetinred@wetinred.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Are you all receiving my replies? So far:
  • "ram" wanted a chat but left no message; I replied, but no response
  • "Alex" made two requests but, since I am new to this, asked for clarification as to what the requests were for; no response
  • "radar403" wanted help with Real Player for a certain clip; I asked which one: no response
  • "James" found a broken link on the WAMbank site; I tried to re-upload it to the Freebies section but Steve's site was acting up so I posted it to mine and told him where to find it; several days later, he's not replied nor has he downloaded it
Every message I've had to date where I expected a reply, I got none. Every message where a reply would have been friendly, or courteous, I got none. The only explanation I can think of that doesn't involve calling people names, is that mail from Steve's site isn't going anywhere, or is being blocked left, right and centre by anti-spam filters and getting ignored.

If anyone mailed the site and didn't see a reply, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER! I do reply to all the mail I receive, and reasonably promptly.

Please also note that mail sent to Steve's personal address, stekz@cableone.net, has not been read in well over a week; I am reading the site e-mail address only. If you think you had a reply pending from Steve from his personal address, about site matters, please contact me instead in case WetGod doesn't recover the message from Steve's PC.

Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]