Wetlook-Online

Message # 2720.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Star Academy wet leather pics

Date: Fri 14/03/03 05:29:37 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: sfchu@tig.com.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Great to hear that someone has the full footage of the Angelina Jolie pool moment at the 1999 Golden Globes.  Can't wait to get it (or see it).
In reply to Message (2720.1) Hello Re: Star Academy wet leather pics

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 14/03/03 03:46:45 GMT

Website: http://www.staracademie.ca/cgi-bin/login.cgi?multi=1

Erik....FYI, I have been taping the Star Acadamie tv show (from Quebec) every day since it started airing 3 weeks ago. For info, Julie only appears on the Sunday night concert show each week, and all the daily shows from Monday to Thursday...she is not on them. For anybody who does not know what Star Academy is...it is a daily reality tv show...like "Big Brother" meets "Star Search". They put all the guys and girl singers in a big house with a nice pool, and they film their daily exploits at the house, and every weekend they do a concert show..which is the show that Julie Snyder hosts.

FYI, this is NOT a new concept. This same concept show has been airing in Mexico and Brazil for the last 9 months...kind of a singers version of "Big Brother". The Mexican version has been great...cos they have a hot tub and have had all kinds of wet & messy stunts at their house in the last 6 months...i.e. numerous people going into the hot tub clothed, they had a foam party this week, and last month they even set up a mudwrestling arena and had all the guys and girls wrestling in mud.

Anyway..so when a French-Canadian version of this show was announced a couple of months ago...I thought it would be great...cos the Mexican version has yielded wet & messy scenes every week. The French Canadian "Star Acadamie" had the potential to be the best version ever...cos the house they have used for their show has the most amazing indoor heated pool with several slides and jacuzzis too...much better than the house they use on the Mexican show.

So...when that unknown forum guy announced that Julie Snyder had gone in the pool in her leather jeans...I warmed up the vcr...and have been recording it for 3 weeks...but nothing decent has happened so far on this show. Julie has NOT made any appearances at the pool house (so far)..she is only seen on the weekend concert show. Whats more, the guys and girls at that house have barely used the pool so far...what a waste of a great pool.

All I can say is...if Julie went in the pool...it must have been a publicity stunt she did prior to the commencement of the series...cos since this daily show started last month...she has not gone to the pool house at all.

Thats not to say that she did not go in the pool....but we have no evidence of that so far.

Who knows...sometimes clips from past events show up later on.

Hey...for the last 3 years I was searching for a full version of Angelina Jolie's antics from 1999 when she went swimming fully clothed in the hotel pool at the Golden Globes awards in 1999...and for 3 years all I could find was the 20 second news spot on a tabloid show. And now suddenly this week...a friend of mine sent me a full footage of all her pool swim scenes from that event that I have never seen before. So..sometimes things show up months or years later.

Anyway...so far...Star Acadamie in Quebec is a total dud...and they have not used the pool at the house in 3 weeks of shows....but I will carry on taping it at 7-30pm each night on TVA channel...just in case they do.

MK

In reply to Message (2720) Question Star Academy wet leather pics

By Eric - evyked@lycosmail.com uu Thu 13/03/03 23:04:23 GMT

Has someone seen the pics of Julie jumping in the pool with her leather jeans on or is this just a hoax ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]