minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:29:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 27135.2.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Guessing... (Babblefish isn't working ... error 157 apparently)

Date: Mon 29/01/07 11:03:37 GMT

Name: A Stranger in Warsaw uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah, hätte would be tough to guess the meaning of. It's translatable as 'would have,' though that doesn't quite work in this sentence, and 'bock' is idiomatic anyway. "My girlfriend wouldn't want to do that, either' is the meaning. Anyway, good work! Good to know I'm not the only one willing to put a little extra work into understanding the international community. I used to translate posts in German, but I just don't have the time anymore. With my Spanish, I can do with the French as you do the German, but the Swedish is pretty tough. But I remember one post in Swedish that didn't really need much translation-- the way it was written, and its context, seemed clear enough...

In reply to Message (27135.2.2) Hello Guessing... (Babblefish isn't working ... error 157 apparently)

By Telcontar - wetinred@wetinred.com gb Sun 28/01/07 23:24:06 GMT

Anyone else find that Babblefish won't translate jonass's post? Is it just me, or is the forum translation dead?

Though my guess is:

"A super picture. That she doesn't want to show her face, can I also state(?) that my girlfriend has? .. hates? also no .... And there I get rather lost :)

"Wie alt ist sie denn?" is "How old is she then?" I think -- I can read that part just fine :P

(Yeah I could have cheated and asked Google or Beolingus or some such, but I like knowing how well I can guess without help from either a dictionary or a translator)

In reply to Message (27135.2) Thumbs Up Re: Picture of my girlfriend-How old is she?

By jonass - de Sun 28/01/07 16:30:39 GMT

Ey super Bild. Das du ihr gesicht nicht zeigen willst, kann ich auch verstehen. meine freundin hätte da auch kein bock drauf.

Wie alt ist sie denn?

In reply to Message (27135) Links Picture of my girlfriend - sorry, just without face

By Peter - uu Sun 28/01/07 14:59:15 GMT

http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=girlse4.jpg

regards

peter

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]