MyWetloook

Message # 27100.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: the webshots pics

Date: Sat 27/01/07 09:07:46 GMT

Name: That would be telling uu

Email: slippery60@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well never thought them offensive,just fun!

My problem now is I've lost all of them,and there where many more,shows how important it is to back your stuff up,at least I got a shiny new computer,hopefully my old hard drive may be recoverable.

In reply to Message (27100.1.1) Hello the webshots pics

By G.O.P. - us Sat 27/01/07 08:05:47 GMT

I really liked the pictures of Cheri you posted on webshots.  However, webshots doesn't allow pee pants pictures or bare breast pictures.  All it takes is one person to complain and webshots will delete "adult content."   
In reply to Message (27100.1) Hello Re: off topice need help plz

By That would be telling - slippery60@yahoo.co.uk uu Sat 27/01/07 07:42:27 GMT

Sounds like she's having a laugh with you mate!

If it's only been a week you need to give it time,although in your situation a week feels lke a year.

I finished with my girl about 6 months ago,it still hurts but life goes on,one tip,do stuff she would'nt let you do,sounds stupid but if there are tings you like but she didn't well freedom beckons so go enjoy life.

My ex loved getting wet for me and I have posted loads of pics of her on here,I enjoyed the response from people,by the way she knew about it and enjoyed it too!

Get this for bad luck,a lot of the pics where uploaded to webshots and posted on here about 2 weeks ago,during a late night surfing session I knocked a can of beer over my pc and blew it up! I got a new pc but have lost all my treasured pics,remember to back up!!

To make matters worse webshots deleted the ones I posted so can't even get them back from there!

By the way if anyone has any of Cheri please get in touch,the name should be a giveaway!

Finally if you feel bad check out the messages to wir (rip) they put life and our small problems into perspective!

Yes I feel bad a lot but give it time mate,good luck.

In reply to Message (27100) Sad off topice need help plz

By mike - gb Sat 27/01/07 05:33:15 GMT

Hi my name is mike and i split up with my girlfreind about a week ago now she went to milton keynes around 18 and back today she found out i went into her msn and talked to her freinds and meetcam account she said she does not want to know me anymore and has a new bf and changerd her mobile sae said she woint give me a last chance iam shamefull for what i did and feeling the pain, But she has my space and it shows she logged in 1/25/2007 and she not updated the main page on it with me and her she also said i caint be trusted

but iam still in love with her soooo much she the was the best gf i have ever had i doint know whats going on in her head and why she not updated her myspace when she logged into it but i really do want her back i mean her freinds could be txting me to say its her bf and makeing it up what can i do to get her back, or u think she is haveing time to think things through, about trusting me again

thanks

mike

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]