Wetlook-Online

Message # 27078

Subject: DVD/CD wetlook on DVD

Date: Thu 25/01/07 20:07:59 GMT

Name: dr0 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Actually, I debated with myself a great deal about whether or not to post this one... Alas, when the smoke cleared, I decided that perhaps this is a scene someone might enjoy, so here goes!

After watching the movie "The Guardian," I found myself perpetually pontificating the importance of what I had just witnessed. No, not about the brave men and women of the Coast Guard, but about the unadulterated lack of wetlook in a film that lends itself so naturally to the opposite. The former being a warning to the purist, there is perhaps a couple of bright spots flashing through the fog for the few who find wet, hoodie style sweatshirts attractive (hope you're out there), and a few wet t-shirt scenes. Shame there was no extended aftershots, but scene 1 has a group jumping into a pool dressed in sweatpants, hooded sweatshirts, and sneakers to tread water. Although most are men (disappointing to say the least), there are at least two girls also in the scene, and one is quite attractive. I believe she may be played by Shelby Fenner, but that is open to debate. There is some limited underwater footage in the scene, and you get to see another pretty attractive lady getting out of the water in full costume briefly, but it is enough to get a good look if you are quick with the pause button on your remote. Other than that, there is some scenes in a pool with the actress believed to be Shelby Fenner swimming in a white t-shirt, I believe with shorts and a swimsuit or the like underneath. Nice and all, I enjoy seeing hot chicks swim in shirts, but found the whole thing rather forgettable once you take into account the opportunity loss in a movie that could have been so much more. This drama gets lucky with a two wet start rating.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0406816/fullcredits

http://imdb.com/gallery/hh/1057116/HH/1057116/iid_879890.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Fenner,%20Shelby

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]