Wetlook-Online

Message # 27058

Subject: Info We are working to get things a little back on track

Date: Thu 25/01/07 08:45:31 GMT

Name: waterloggedproductions/Liquidladies us

Email: weinerking@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi everyone:

Things will slowly get back toi so called normal, but never quite the same without my buddy and friend WIR, but with the help of others behind the scene we will get the ball rolling at  LL  and I am sure in time the video archieve of WIR.

I  will even try and get some new pics passed ur way soon....As far as updates, they will be  coming, but not as frequent as Steve could do the.   One reason is Steve was retired and home alot.  I  hold a full time job  like other here at Waterlogged Productions, so please everyone be patient.  As Steve  would say"  We'll make  it better..Trust me"

But right now please take advantage of our generous special thru LL  and the vid/pics that are up

get a 5 mos for 3 mo membership  23.95  or  12 mos for  the price of 6 months  for just 44.95.  I  know the buttons have

not reflected the price change, but I know what they are and you will be given your mebership time plus any time lost due to no updates.  We continue to want to be everyones desired wetlook place.

For those members who's membership is about to expire......you will be credited the weeks or month or so until we begin some sort of update and then from that point your memberships will terminate.  so  before Feb.  28th  if you want to stay a member, I might suggest  members with memberships soon to expire in the next few months, re-up on this special as time will always be credited to your accounts too....

regards  and I hope we get some samples soon to everyone......(WK)

Waterlogged Productions  2007........Liquidladies.org

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]