Wetlook-Online

Message # 27042.1.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Swimming In Bridesmaids Dresses

Date: Wed 24/01/07 17:05:04 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thats a spot on analysis....

Whenever stuff happens spontaneously, nobody has especially prepares the lighting....

and when somebody has prepared the lighting.....then nothing is spontaneous any more....it becomes entirely staged....

Take that the scene last Friday on the Tutte Donne Tranne Me show.....the scene is awesome.....but is this as really spontaneous as it seems??....

http://thewambank.com/videos.php?id=3896&list=2

The guy takes what seems to be FOREVER....fumbling about....trying to take the microphone off the girl.....

He takes so long to take her bloody mike off....all the spontaneity is lost....cos the girl is obviously thinking...."OK...I am going to be pushed in the pool as we discussed at rehearsal....gee...this idiot is sure taking forever to take my microphone off"....

A TRUE spontaneous scene...would be where they just pushed the girl in unexpectedly....and did NOT bother to take off the microphone...

So...that microphone fumbling totally destroyed the illusion of spontaneity in that scene...and it became totally predictable.

MK

In reply to Message (27042.1.3) Talking Re: Swimming In Bridesmaids Dresses

By Anonymous - uu Wed 24/01/07 13:55:24 GMT

Because, my friend, the best wetlook footage is made when people are being spontaneous.

In most cases this means that there is no camera crew and lighting equipment available to make a movie or pictures of the quality that you would like to see.

If you insist on having professional picture quality, you will probably be limiting yourself to staged material.

You decide ...

Just my 2 cents/

In reply to Message (27042.1) Sad Re: Swimming In Bridesmaids Dresses

By Concerned citizen - us Wed 24/01/07 13:04:23 GMT

Why is EVERY decent picture or video filmed in the pitch dark where you can barely see anything? Please answer me!

I rented several new movies on DVD and ALL of them took place in the dark, can't see anything!!

Has anyone noticed this or is it just me? Not to mention You-Tube where most shots are VERY DARK? Not to mentioned extremely poor quality videos.

Thanks.

In reply to Message (27042) Links Swimming In Bridesmaids Dresses

By Drdamp - gb Wed 24/01/07 12:33:07 GMT

New to me, bridesmaids swimmng in their red dresses in a pool after a wedding.

http://www.skeens.org/photo/displayimage.php?album=toprated&cat=0&pos=0

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]