WetlookPro

Message # 27031

Subject: Dancing Open for business as usual with a dynamic special

Date: Tue 23/01/07 23:00:22 GMT

Name: waterloggedproductions/Liquidladies us

Email: weinerking@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
  Let me say  that Waterlogged Productions/Liquidladies is still ooperating as usual and right now we may

not have the capabilities to do every weekly up date, but we will get new stuff out to our current members.

However at this time I would like to annouce a very great deal for new members and people that may want to re-up.

We are not cancelling any memberships that were to expire presently due to the passing of WIR and very few updates

But soon  things will change and those members will be credited time....But  the special is this:

From now until the end of February...we will take on new members for 3 months with exteneded time given to memberships which could entail maybe 3 extra months.(we don't know)  or  you  can  purchase the 6 month

package  and get 1 years membership + months credited to your account if you join before Feb. 28, 2007

This is a huge savings for people re-upping  or new members......Time credited + 1 years membership  for  the price of 6 months.     The order box will still read 6 months,  but all sign ups will be added to the system for 1 year for just

44.95 ......  

Hope this makes things easier and satifies all current and future members.....We appologise for the delays

in updates and inconviences,  but due to the extreme and sudden  circumstances we hope everyone  understands.

we  want to continue to provide your wetlook hopes and enjoyments..

Regards:

(WK)   Waterlogged  Productions  2007                               

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]