minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 09:08:07 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 27021

Subject: Depressed As one of Steve's closest friend I would like......

Date: Tue 23/01/07 04:12:11 GMT

Name: waterloggedproductions/Liquidladies us

Email: weinerking@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I just wanted to say to the community as one of Steve's closest friend and business asscoc.  Many  many  thanks  for all the nice words of his early passing.   I have spoken again to his father today and Steve is due to be cremated Tuesday and  then his ashes are to be shipped to Dallas, Texas to the family burial plot sometime next week,

Needless to Say ED  his father is in total disbelief and says what so many of you have said...."A son just does not die before the parents"     This time is hard on ED I am sure, as it was for me and my mother just 2 weeks  agao.  I can easily sypathyse with ED....But even  then, loosing a friend I had made ..one I could talk to on the way home from work each night and always look forward for him coming to Tennessee for a foto shoot.  He just  loved JODI.  This was his  favorite girl and she and night angel and I were getting ready to do a Las Vegas Shoot in may with him......Sad to say  the  shoot will go on, but Steve will bew missed.

Again as one of his closest friends..thank you all for the kind words and I know his dad will be reading the messages on the forum soon.   God Bless Steve   and Rest in Peace dear friend.

(WK)       sam  of  Liquidladies..

P.S>   note to all...the site is open and continues for business with new and old members....Steve would have wanted it this way.  But  updates will be slower...for this  all  members will not have an expiration at this time until we get things up and running again.....Thanks for alls  understanding...Sam

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]