Wetlook-Online

Message # 26940

Subject: Hello NEW MOVIE BANDIDAS

Date: Fri 19/01/07 03:59:46 GMT

Name: PANMAN uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi all Jeanette & I just finished watching "Banditas" with Salma Hayek , and Penelope Cruz near the beginning is a scene Salma dunks Penelopes head in a large vat of holy water , good wet long hair scene for some ,then in a second scene they are being punished , and forced to do pushups in a creek ,both wearing tight jeans & chaps plus thier cowgirl attire Salma in tight blue jeans Penelope in tight light tan jeans then if you're not impressed with this shortly after as they are still being trained/punished they are forced to hang over a rushing river hanging on underneath a bridge -of course suddenly penelope yells shes losing her grip and falls in , Salma lets go and even does a fancy jackknife on the way down .after this a super scene of both being swept downriver ending in a fantastic climbing out of the water scene and then if you like theos work they get dirty / sandy to boot . I give it a 9 on a 1-10 scale ! !

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]