minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:57:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 26935.3

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook on Italian TV (for MK and i nostri amici italiani)

Date: Fri 19/01/07 15:18:54 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for the tip. It is on RAI iInternational chanel in the USA on satellite tonight at 8:15pm eastern time....so I will tape tonights show and see what happens.

The mediaset channel (for Csao Darwin)  is not something we can get on satellite in the USA. The only people in North America who can get mediaset channel are Canadians who have the Bell ExpressVu canadian satellite system....so I will leave that to Anthony to tape the new series of Csao Darwin....or...I have several friends in Europe who trade tapes with me...they can easily tape that show.

MK

In reply to Message (26935) Info Wetlook on Italian TV (for MK and i nostri amici italiani)

By aleph0 - us Thu 18/01/07 16:26:08 GMT

Looks like there are two good ongoing possibilities for wetlook on Italian TV. Hopefully some of our Italian friends can record these and trade their clips with MK (or post to the Wambank):

(1) A new program called "Tutte donne tranne me" just aired on Jan 12 and looks to be a regular program on RAI on Fridays at 11 (il venerdi alle 21h). The variety show has a pool with a transparent cover in the middle of the stage, and there's a clip on the Wambank now of a beautiful woman winding up in the pool full clothed.

Here's the show's website: http://www.tuttedonnetranneme.rai.it

And here's the Wambank clip: http://thewambank.com/videos.php?id=3812

(2) The great practical joke program Scherzi a Parte returns tomorrow (Jan 19) and airs Fridays on Mediaset. This has been a great source of past wetlook, with lots of clips floating around to show for it. Here's a press release on the new season (in Italian): http://www.tvblog.it/post/4147/scherzi-a-parte-numero-10-nuovo-studio-e-nuovi-conduttori

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]